Siphoning sucks! Auto Siphon with the Easy Jiggler Stainless Steel Racking Cane
Siphoning sucks! Aside from having to meticulously sanitize every piece of equipment, siphoning is definitely my least favorite part of homebrewing. Sure there are all in one systems, spigots, etc. but I've found most of our customers and us here at Keg Factory still at least every once in a while like to brew with extracts.
We're sick of siphoning -- it makes a mess and it's basically physics. Wouldn't it be cool if you could just stick a racking cane in your bucket, carboy, or conical fermenter and just kinda jiggle it around, get jiggle with it, if I may? and have it auto siphon!?
Crazy how our boys at KegLand always find a way to make our dreams come true. Introducing the Auto Siphon Easy Jiggler Stainless Steel Racking Cane.
- The Easy Jiggler combines the convenience of a hand-pump auto siphon with the longevity and simplicity of a stainless steel racking cane.
- The last racking cane you'll ever own! Get jiggle with it!
- Easy Jiggler will last a lifetime and can be quickly disassembled for cleaning and sanitizing.
- To use, simply insert the tip of the jiggler into your fermenter and give it a few long, steady strokes to begin the siphon.
- Once it's going, you'll hear the glass ball inside spinning away.
- 22.5" long
- Made from 304 stainless steel
- Includes 60" length of 10mm ID silicone tubing
Watch the video
Ask any questions or leave a comment below!