How to: Convert a Fridge into a Kegerator
How do I build a kegerator? How do I convert an old fridge to a haven of hoppiness?
Premium Single Tap Door Mount Kegerator Conversion Kit with 5 lb CO2 Tank
$219.99 & FREE Shipping | Shop now(Click each key number for more details)
Here's how easy it is! Each kit comes with detailed set up instructions, but here's the basics:
Step 1: Remove shelves, clean & sanitize
Step 2: Drill the hole(s) for your tap(s). If your fridge isn't big enough to fit the CO2 tank too, you'll need to drill another hole to feed the gas line from the CO2 tank to the keg coupler.
Step 3: Connect beer and gas lines, turn on CO2
Step 4: Tap, pour, and enjoy!
- 5lb. CO2 Tank
- Premium dual gauge regulator
- Lever Handle American Sanke D Style Coupler
- 4-1/8" Stainless Steel Shank with nipple assembly
- Chrome beer faucet with plastic tap handle
- Premium 7-in-1 Draft Faucet Wrench Multi Tool
- 5ft. 3/16" Beer Line Assembly
- 5 ft. 3/16" CO2 Line Assembly
- 6" x 4" Wall Mount Drip Tray