Stop leaving clean, perfectly good, wine in your tank and always drain from the perfect height with our tri-clamp style rotating racking arms. Remove your existing tri-clover butterfly valve and place this rotating racking arm between the tank and your valve. When it is time to rack off slightly loosen the clamp nearest the tank and use the built in handle to rotate to just above the lees level.
We recommend using a white rotating gasket and placing it between the welded in tank fitting and this rotating arm. Because the micro finish is hard and slippery it allows the rotating arm to rotate in place while still maintaining a seal. A standard black EPDM gasket is placed between the rotating arm and the butterfly valve and is always kept completely tightened.
The length of the arm after the elbow is about 8" allowing you to draw from 8" above or below the valve level. The length before the elbow is about 10" with a diameter of 1". If you have one of our older racking arms, without the handle built into it, we suggest your assemble the rotating arm and butterfly valve in such a way that the arm is pointed in the same direction as the handle on your butterfly valve. In this manner you always know how the racking arm is positioned in your tank.
Manufactured from 304-type stainless steel with a polished finish. 1.5" tri-clover connection. You will need (2) 1.5" tri-clover clamps, (1) 1.5" Rotatable gasket, (1) 1.5" EPDM gasket, a 1.5" tri-clover butterfly valve, and of course a tank full of wine or beer with a tri-clover ferrule (fitting) welded on!
FREE Shipping over $49
Flat Rate $7.95 under $49
- FREE Shipping on all orders over $49 shipping within the contiguous U.S.
- Most in-stock orders ship the following business day.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 1-3 business days in transit
FedEx / UPS / USPS Shipping:
- FREE over $49*
- Flat rate $7.95 under $99
- 1-3 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
* Free Shipping only applies to orders over $49.00, shipping within the contiguous United States.