Briess Brewers 2-Row is a fantastic base malt that can be used for all beer styles. Briess 2-row contributes a clean, sweet, and slightly malty character along with a light straw color. Briess Brewers Malt is malted in Wisconsin in small batches and is an excellent fit for all ales. Use this the same as you would any 2 row base malt and expect amazing results in your glass.
Briess is an American malting company that is vertically integrated with seed facilities, barley collection facilities, and direct relationships with farmers in the state of Wyoming. In this region malt is flood irrigated so that it does not have to rely on rainfall. This has the benefits of quality and consistency for you the brewer. Malt that is flood irrigated is lighter in color since the barley heads see very little rain. The flood irrigation is also consistent and reliable so Briess sees less variability in their malt from year to year.
Product Information & Typical Analysis
- FREE Shipping on most over $75 shipping within the contiguous U.S.*
- ExtraCare Glass items' shipping is calculated at checkout.
- Most in-stock orders ship the following business day.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 1-3 business days in transit
- please note: we are experiencing delays in some fulfillment centers due to COVID-19.
FedEx / UPS / USPS Shipping:
- FREE over $75*
- Flat rate $7.95 under $75*
- 2-5 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
*Free & Flat Rate shipping is only available in the contiguous U.S. Some exclusions apply, including ExtraCare Glass items, special order items, and non-standard items.