This is our preferred tubing for use in Barrel Topping Systems. Because of its high elasticity this tubing is easy to attach to/detach from barbed fittings without having to cut the tubing to remove it or use hose clamps to install it (in low pressure applications). This feature allows the user to disassemble the tubing set used to deliver the top-up wine for both sanitation as well as cleaning after use. Cleans up easily and does not get stiff at low temperatures. OD is approximately 3/8"
Quantity ordered will be shipped as a single uncut length. Maximum length available is 100 ft.
Working Pressure: 20 psi
Burst Pressure: 60 psi
- FREE Shipping on most over $75 shipping within the contiguous U.S.*
- ExtraCare Glass items' shipping is calculated at checkout.
- Most in-stock orders ship the following business day.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 2-5 business days in transit
- please note: we are experiencing delays in some fulfillment centers due to COVID-19.
FedEx / UPS / USPS Shipping:
- FREE over $75*
- Flat rate $7.95 under $75*
- 2-5 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
*Free & Flat Rate shipping is only available in the contiguous U.S. Some exclusions apply, including ExtraCare Glass items, special order items, and non-standard items.
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!