Connect and Disconnect Tubing without Tools-Meets FDA standards & NSF listed. O-ring/collet design. Type 302 S.S. teeth for extra gripping power. Acetal bodies, nitrile o-rings, and acetal/stainless steel collets meet requirements for food grade and high-purity applications. Temperature from 33° to 158°F. 5/32" - 5/16" will withstand 230 PSI @ 73°F. 3/8" - 1/2" will withstand 150 PSI @ 73°F. Will withstand a full vacuum. Use fittings with polypropylene, polyethylene, and other rigid tubings. Special adapters (tube-to-hose stems and elbows) let you use soft tubing such as Tygon® or silicone. Create rotating swivel connections by connecting special stem adapters with male pipe threads together. Light gray color. Acetal-Celcon.
- FREE Shipping on most over $75 shipping within the contiguous U.S.*
- ExtraCare Glass items' shipping is calculated at checkout.
- Most in-stock orders ship the following business day.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 2-5 business days in transit
- please note: we are experiencing delays in some fulfillment centers due to COVID-19.
FedEx / UPS / USPS Shipping:
- FREE over $75*
- Flat rate $7.95 under $75*
- 2-5 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
*Free & Flat Rate shipping is only available in the contiguous U.S. Some exclusions apply, including ExtraCare Glass items, special order items, and non-standard items.
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!