Good for the first step-up off a plate or from 10ml to 50 ml
Great Flask for yeast culturing.
- 50 mL size
- Takes a #3 rubber stopper
- Made of Borosilicate glass for strength and resistance to temperature shock
- These are "Student grade" flasks that may have small imperfections or variation in printed capacities
- We recommend using a double boiler for heating
- Packaging: Individually bubble wrapped and labeled
In the lab world, these flasks are known as "Student Grade". A great flask for making yeast starters! (Student grade is not the highest grade flasks and will have minor defects)
- FREE Shipping on most over $75 shipping within the contiguous U.S.*
- ExtraCare Glass items' shipping is calculated at checkout.
- Most in-stock orders ship the following business day.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 2-5 business days in transit
- please note: we are experiencing delays in some fulfillment centers due to COVID-19.
FedEx / UPS / USPS Shipping:
- FREE over $75*
- Flat rate $7.95 under $75*
- 2-5 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
*Free & Flat Rate shipping is only available in the contiguous U.S. Some exclusions apply, including ExtraCare Glass items, special order items, and non-standard items.
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!