Fusti tanks are often used for short-term wine storage, but they make fantastic vessels for honey, olive oil, vinegar, and many other liquids. Wine bars, delis, and coffee shops often use Fusti tanks as an eye-pleasing water dispenser, and they can provide your kitchen or home bar with the same refined aesthetic.
For winemaking purposes, Fusti tanks can be used as settling tanks, blending tanks, or for racking out of barrels. When used in place of carboys, they have the benefit of a larger volume capacity, easier cleaning, no risk of breakage, no stoppers popping out, and no need for siphoning when used with the stainless valve.
The 5L Jewel model includes a stand and NSF-approved stainless steel spigot.
The Sansone Europa model Fusti tank is made from 304 stainless steel with a mirror polish finish and welded handles. La Nuova Sansone has been making high-quality stainless steel containers in Italy for over 40 years, building a reputation for exceptional design and quality.
- Capacity - 5 L (1.3 gal)
- Diameter - 230 mm (9.05 in.)
- Height - 200 mm (7.87 in.)
- Opening - 130 mm (5.11 in.)
- Empty Weight - 3.9 lbs
- Outlet - 3/8 in. BSP
- NSF Certified
- Made in Italy
- Stand and stainless valve included
- FREE Shipping on most over $75 shipping within the contiguous U.S.*
- ExtraCare Glass items' shipping is calculated at checkout.
- Most in-stock orders ship the following business day.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 1-3 business days in transit
- please note: we are experiencing delays in some fulfillment centers due to COVID-19.
FedEx / UPS / USPS Shipping:
- FREE over $75*
- Flat rate $7.95 under $75*
- 2-5 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
*Free & Flat Rate shipping is only available in the contiguous U.S. Some exclusions apply, including ExtraCare Glass items, special order items, and non-standard items.