Set your sights on a brand new Torpedo Keg! The patented, D794,889, sleek all-stainless design represents a new era of homebrew kegs. With features like welded stainless handles, the ability to stack with fittings in place, amazing quality and a great price we think these kegs will become the standard by which other kegs are measured.
The first thing we check out is interior welds. We've spent a decade rejecting kegs made overseas because the interior welds have never met our standards. If a weld is not perfect and shows evident burn marks along with nooks and crannies it cannot be sanitized effectively. These kegs are machine welded and exceed our standards for quality. The weld quality is possible because these kegs made by an ISO certified commercial keg manufacturer.
Torpedo Kegs were designed to stack with Ball Lock quick disconnects in place and serving which is a cool feature for some brewers who have vertical space in their refrigerator. We also like the rolled stainless steel handles. They are comfortable to grab and will never come off like some rubber handles can over time. In and Out is etched near the keg posts for easy identification which is very handy when you are connecting lines in a refrigerator or kegerator and trying not to make a mistake.
Overall for the price and quality, along with free shipping, the Torpedo Keg is an amazing value!
- Max Pressure: 130 psi
- PRV Rating: 85 psi
- High Quality Laser Welded Seams
- ISO9001 Quality Assurance
- Made from 304 Stainless Steel
- FREE Shipping on all orders over $49 shipping within the contiguous U.S.
- Most in-stock orders ship within 1-2 business days.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 2-5 business days in transit
- please note: we are experiencing delays in some fulfillment centers due to COVID-19 and wildfires.
- Larger items shipping LTL Freight can take up to 10 business days in transit
FedEx / UPS Shipping:
- FREE over $49*
- 2-5 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
All freight shipments will be scheduled between the delivery company and customer prior to delivery usually 1-2 days before the shipment is ready for delivery. Freight shipments require signature on delivery.
Standard freight delivery is curbside: The shippers will call to schedule a delivery appointment with a 4 hour window. The drivers will then meet you at the designated time and drop the merchandise on the curb.
Inside Delivery will include: In house delivery, up to 1 flights of stairs and into the desired room. (calculated during checkout)
White Glove Delivery will include: Room of choice delivery, light assembly, and removal of any trash or debris from packaging.
Hand 🤚 Picked Shipping: Products marked with the take special shipping care. Because of the nature of these items we take an additional quality control step to make sure these are pack and shipped with no bumps or blemishes. You will see an additional shipping charge but understand this is only to enhance your product experience
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
* Free Shipping only applies to orders over $49.00, shipping within the contiguous United States.