The Anvil temperature controller is tuned and designed for home brewing. No need to spend time configuring and fiddling with settings. Just plug it in and start controlling your temps! The unique design has an integral male plug on the back allowing it to be to plugged into any 120V wall receptacle greatly reducing cable clutter and eliminating the need to drill holes for mounting. Simply plug your refrigerator or pump into the front and you’re ready to go. The 9.5 ft long sensor cable reaches anywhere you need. We’ve also selected a robust 15A internal relay for long life and more capacity than the competition. All this at one cool price.
- 120V 15A operation
- Control temps to +/- 1F
- Temperature Control Range: 16 - 220°F
- Fahrenheit display
- Selectable heat and cool modes (not dual stage)
- Plugs into any 120V wall receptacle – no mounting holes needed!
- Reduced cable clutter
- Plug can be inverted to match your receptacle
- 9.5 ft sensor cable length
- 1.5" sensor probe length
- FREE Shipping on most over $75 shipping within the contiguous U.S.*
- ExtraCare Glass items' shipping is calculated at checkout.
- Most in-stock orders ship the following business day.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 2-5 business days in transit
- please note: we are experiencing delays in some fulfillment centers due to COVID-19.
FedEx / UPS / USPS Shipping:
- FREE over $75*
- Flat rate $7.95 under $75*
- 2-5 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
*Free & Flat Rate shipping is only available in the contiguous U.S. Some exclusions apply, including ExtraCare Glass items, special order items, and non-standard items.
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!