Our Plate Filter has a larger surface area, which means more yeast and particulate extraction.
Each filtering session requires two pads at a time, and each pad must be the same micron to work. The product is pushed into the housing at 5 PSI and passes on either side of the filter housing, then gets forced through the pads to the center, where it is pushed out into your awaiting collection vessel, such as a keg or tank.
Includes 2 X 24" long hoses (5/16" ID x 7/16" OD)
Manufacturer of Wine & Beer Products Since 1969.
The Vintage Shop has been a pioneer in the manufacturing of products for the home wine and beer industry since 1969. Due in equal parts to our professional staff and state-of-the-art equipment we have been able to create the highest quality beer and winemaking equipment available on the market today. We want nothing more than to provide serious wine and beer makers the opportunity to produce a custom product of exceptional quality.
- FREE Shipping on most over $75 shipping within the contiguous U.S.*
- ExtraCare Glass items' shipping is calculated at checkout.
- Most in-stock orders ship the following business day.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 2-5 business days in transit
- please note: we are experiencing delays in some fulfillment centers due to COVID-19.
FedEx / UPS / USPS Shipping:
- FREE over $75*
- Flat rate $7.95 under $75*
- 2-5 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
*Free & Flat Rate shipping is only available in the contiguous U.S. Some exclusions apply, including ExtraCare Glass items, special order items, and non-standard items.
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!