Use these high quality, food-grade quick-disconnects on your gas and beer tubing lines. Uses might include the following:
- On a gas system to unhook your tank and regulator from your manifold so you take it with you.
- On a beer line to easily switch between ball lock, pin-lock, or a commercial tap
- On a counter-pressure bottle filler to be able to easily connect to your existing gas line.
This plastic quick disconnect set features 1/4" barb which can be used with tubing ID 3/16" through 5/16". The quick disconnect functionality is activated by a shrouded thumb latch. The temperature range is -40F to 180F. They can handle a vacuum to 120 psi - so you need not worry about them leaking gas. The internal valve spring is 316 type stainless steel and the o-ring is food grade buna-n.
QDs On Your CO2 System
A great way to keep your draft lines easily accessible or interchangeable is with our H550 quick disconnects.
Simply attach these to a short piece of tubing coming off of your CO2 regulator or CO2 manifold to allow for easy removal.
These quick disconnects will have a shut-off built in; meaning they will only allow CO2 to flow through when they're attached to each other.
Great for a cluttered keggerator!
Keeping your draft's gas tubing clean
Our H550 series works great on multiple gas line draft setups.
Rather than clamping all of your gas lines to your regulator or manifold, make it easy to remove them, untangle them, and clean them with our H550 quick disconnects with shut-off! Just cut a short piece of tubing to come off the manifold, and attach the quick disconnects from there.
FREE Shipping over $49
Flat Rate $8.99 under $49
- FREE Shipping on all orders over $49 shipping within the contiguous U.S.
- Most in-stock orders ship the following business day.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 1-3 business days in transit
FedEx / UPS / USPS Shipping:
- FREE over $49*
- Flat rate $8.99 under $99
- 1-3 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
* Free Shipping only applies to orders over $49.00, shipping within the contiguous United States.