Savvy homebrewers love quick disconnects on their gas lines! They give you the ability to quickly move hoses from one configuration to another with ease!
These quick disconnects feature 3/8" barbed fittings which can be used with 5/16", 3/8" or 7/16" line. The quick disconnect functionality is activated by a shrouded thumb latch. The temperature range is -40F to 180F. They can handle a vacuum to 120 psi - so you don’t need to worry about them leaking gas. The internal valve spring is 316 type stainless steel and the o-ring is food grade Buna-N.
In short, these QDs are durable, user friendly and versatile. A no-brainer!
This is a direct replacement to the Female Quick Disconnect with 3/8" Barbs that is featured on the BrewBuilt CoolStix™.
- FREE Shipping on most over $75 shipping within the contiguous U.S.*
- ExtraCare Glass items' shipping is calculated at checkout.
- Most in-stock orders ship the following business day.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 2-5 business days in transit
- please note: we are experiencing delays in some fulfillment centers due to COVID-19.
FedEx / UPS / USPS Shipping:
- FREE over $75*
- Flat rate $7.95 under $75*
- 2-5 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
*Free & Flat Rate shipping is only available in the contiguous U.S. Some exclusions apply, including ExtraCare Glass items, special order items, and non-standard items.
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!