Serious homebrewers want only the best hardware touching their brew to prevent “off” flavors. This beer faucet shank is made from high quality 304 stainless steel.
This shank is sold as a complete kit and ready to install--just add tubing and a hose clamp. It comes with a back nut, plastic collar, hex nut, and a 1/4" barb. Requires a 1" hole saw for installation. Due to the length of the back nut and collar, the total wall width the shank can bridge once installed is about 2 3/4".
- 5-1/4" - Total Length (Tip to Tip)
- 4-1/4" - Shank Length (Without Nut & Nipple)
- 3" - Thread Length
- 2-3/4" - Pass Through Length
- FREE Shipping on most over $75 shipping within the contiguous U.S.*
- ExtraCare Glass items' shipping is calculated at checkout.
- Most in-stock orders ship the following business day.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 2-5 business days in transit
- please note: we are experiencing delays in some fulfillment centers due to COVID-19.
FedEx / UPS / USPS Shipping:
- FREE over $75*
- Flat rate $7.95 under $75*
- 2-5 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
*Free & Flat Rate shipping is only available in the contiguous U.S. Some exclusions apply, including ExtraCare Glass items, special order items, and non-standard items.
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!