is the first high-efficiency, multi-zoned, disposable cartridge filter available in the Homebrewing & Winemaking market. Current spun cartridge filters have 60-80% efficiency ratings, meaning they let a lot of the material at their given micron rating pass right through the filter. BevBright's™least
efficient filter boasts a 90% rating, and they only get better from there!
The multi-zoned construction weaves coarser fibers on the outside of the cartridge and finer fibers on the inside. This approach allows the surface of the filter to catch a lot of the larger sediment and the interior to perform the "actual filtration." The net effect? It takes a lot longer for these filters to clog up and virtually eliminates the risk of blow-by.
And perhaps the best feature of all: These filters are so affordable that we recommend just tossing them in the trash when you're done! Save the time, frustration and risk of trying to clean and sanitize the filter cartridge.
Note that these are True 10" Filter Cartridges that rely upon the housing being closed tightly in order to engage the Knife Seals & eliminate bypass.
1 Micron Filters
Your customers should use a 1 micron filter as a final, ultra-clear polish only when their product is already very well settled. Excessive yeast or sediments in solution will quickly clog up a 1 micron cartridge. Product that is cloudy in appearance from anything other than a protein haze should be run through a 3 or even 5 micron prior to 1 micron filtering. In many cases the single coarser filtration will be all they need.
Which Efficiency is best?
Every batch & brewer is different. Some customers will find that their processes or ingredient choices naturally yield clearer or cloudier product. We recommend starting at our mid-range Super High Efficiency and adjusting from there as necessary.
- 90% High Efficiency - Removes 90% of the material 1 micron or larger in a single pass.
- 98% Super High Efficiency - Removes 98% of the material 1 micron or larger in a single pass.
- 99.8% Absolute Efficiency - Removes 99.8% of the material 1 micron or larger in a single pass.
FREE Shipping over $49
Flat Rate $7.95 under $49
- FREE Shipping on all orders over $49 shipping within the contiguous U.S.
- Most in-stock orders ship the following business day.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 1-3 business days in transit
FedEx / UPS / USPS Shipping:
- FREE over $49*
- Flat rate $7.95 under $99
- 1-3 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
* Free Shipping only applies to orders over $49.00, shipping within the contiguous United States.