The BrewEasy™ Electric is a revolutionary new ultra-compact and economical all grain brewing system. This patent pending system and process utilizes a two kettle recirculation infusion mash system called the Kettle-RIMS™ or K-RIMS™ process for short. This system is very simple to use and is a very approachable way to transition from extract brewing into all grain brewing. The BrewEasy™ Electric provides all the simplicity of a brew-in-a-bag (BIAB) system, but eliminates the cloudy wort, messy lifting, and does so with much better efficiency!
This Turnkey Kit includes all of the necessary equipment to produce 20 gallon batches of beer from the BrewEasy™.
Mash in the upper vessel, while using the lower to recirculate wort and raise mash temps as necessary. Recirculation flow rate is controlled by included orifices, allowing for 6 flow settings from 0.5 - 2.0 gpm. After conversion, simply open your Mash Tun valve, letting your wort drain into your Boil Kettle, at which point you're ready to boil and should be getting your hops ready!
- 1x 30 gal BoilerMaker™ Kettle and False Bottom (upper Mash Tun)
- 1x 30 gal BoilerMaker™ Boil Kettle (lower Boil Kettle)
- 1x Blichmann BoilCoil™
- 1x Blichmann Electric 240 v Tower of Power™ LTE Stand - With Pump
- 1x Blichmann Tower of Power™ Control Module - 240 v
- 1x BrewEasy™ Adapter Lid Kit - 20 gallon
Already own some Blichmann gear? Check out the modular BrewEasy™ Lid Adapter Kits. These are designed to upgrade your system if you already own the Burner, Pump, and appropriately sized Kettles.
- FREE Shipping on most over $75 shipping within the contiguous U.S.*
- ExtraCare Glass items' shipping is calculated at checkout.
- Most in-stock orders ship the following business day.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 2-5 business days in transit
- please note: we are experiencing delays in some fulfillment centers due to COVID-19.
FedEx / UPS / USPS Shipping:
- FREE over $75*
- Flat rate $7.95 under $75*
- 2-5 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
*Free & Flat Rate shipping is only available in the contiguous U.S. Some exclusions apply, including ExtraCare Glass items, special order items, and non-standard items.
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!