The Blichmann Engineering™ Spunding Valve is purpose-built for pressure fermentation. With exacting precision, you’ll turn out lager-like beer at ale temperatures in no time!
Pressurized fermentation is a great option for creating lager-like flavor profiles at room temperature, without the hassle of temperature control. And you’ll complete your fermentations faster and easier. The Blichmann Engineering™ Spunding Valve is purpose built for homebrewers to control your pressures with exacting precision.
Research by Blichmann Engineering™ and White Labs shows significant reduction of esters (fruity flavors found in most ales) and low levels of diacetyl, by fermenting under pressure.
- Ferment under pressure to produce clean, low ester, lager-like beers
- Extremely fine adjustments from 0 to 35 psi, and superb pressure stability
- Suitable for vessels up to 42 gal (1BBL batch size)
- Perfect for naturally carbonating your beers
- Use for counter-pressure transfers
- Integral blow-off barb fitting adds a visual indication of fermentation if desired
- NPT model is perfect for the Blichmann Engineering™ Cornical™ Unitank (BL275)
- Also available in T.C. model (BL152)
- FREE Shipping on most over $75 shipping within the contiguous U.S.*
- ExtraCare Glass items' shipping is calculated at checkout.
- Most in-stock orders ship the following business day.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 2-5 business days in transit
- please note: we are experiencing delays in some fulfillment centers due to COVID-19.
FedEx / UPS / USPS Shipping:
- FREE over $75*
- Flat rate $7.95 under $75*
- 2-5 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
*Free & Flat Rate shipping is only available in the contiguous U.S. Some exclusions apply, including ExtraCare Glass items, special order items, and non-standard items.
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!