Manage your fermentation temperature like a stone-cold pro with the BrewBuilt Chilling Pump Kit! This kit can use either ice water or glycol as a chilling solution, which is then circulated through your chilling coil or cooling jacket by the included submersible pump. Available with either 800 or 1300 gallons per hour flow rate and a max lift height of nearly 10 feet, this unassuming pump is powerful enough to circulate your cold solution with ease. And with the Inkbird Dual Stage Temperature Controller running the show, you can feel confident that your fermenters are getting the chilling power they need, when they need it.
If you're searching for an affordable pump to use with your temperature control system, look no further. The BrewBuilt Chilling Pump Kit comes with either a 800 GPH or 1300 GPH submersible pump that can be used with an icebank or glycol chiller. Don't be fooled by the low-profile compact design. With such high flow rates and a max lift height or nearly 10 feet, either of these pumps is sure to keep the solution moving in your chilling system.
In general, we recommend the 800 GPH pump for maintaining the temperature of any batch size fermentation that is less than 10 gallons, and the 1300 GPH pump for maintaining any batch size fermentation that is between 10 gallons and 2 bbl.
- Maximum flow rate: 800 GPH or 1300 GPH
- Max Lift Height: 9 or 10 ft.
- High quality motor provides a quiet environment (60W or 100W)
- Stainless steel impeller shaft for long life span and corrosion resistance
- 6 ft. long power cord
Inkbird Digital Temperature Controller
The Inkbird dual stage temperature controller is an easy to use and economical controller that is perfect for home brewing. Inkbird controllers allow you to control both heating and cooling, and set independent differentials for each to protect your heating and cooling devices.
The Inkbird ITC-308S controller performs many of the same functions as the Ranco or Johnson but at a more affordable price, making it a great alternative for temperature control. Aside from brewing uses, this is a great dual relay output temperature controller for cooking (use in a smoker or BBQ), home growing (heat mats for seedlings, climate control), or any other DIY project you come up with!
- Simple plug and play design with user friendly LED interface
- Dual stage ITC-308 - control both heating and cooling
- Adjustable Heating/Cooling differential
- 1000W max power
- Celsius or Fahrenheit
- High and low temperature and sensor fault alarms
- Can control temperatures of -58° F through 210° F (-50° C - 99° C)
- Body Dimensions: 5.5 in x 2.7 in x 1.3 in
Chilling Pump Kit Includes:
- Submersible Water Pump
- Inkbird Dual Stage Digital Temperature Controller (FE640)
- 2x 5 ft. lengths of 3/8 in. Silicone Tubing
- 4x Butterfly Hose Clamps
- Stainless 3/8" Barb x 1/2" MPT
- FREE Shipping on most over $75 shipping within the contiguous U.S.*
- ExtraCare Glass items' shipping is calculated at checkout.
- Most in-stock orders ship the following business day.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 2-5 business days in transit
- please note: we are experiencing delays in some fulfillment centers due to COVID-19.
FedEx / UPS / USPS Shipping:
- FREE over $75*
- Flat rate $7.95 under $75*
- 2-5 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
*Free & Flat Rate shipping is only available in the contiguous U.S. Some exclusions apply, including ExtraCare Glass items, special order items, and non-standard items.
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!