Homebrewers know that proper sanitation techniques are critical for creating high quality homemade beverages. BTF Iodophor, an iodine based sanitizer, is a powerful, broad spectrum antimicrobial product that kills a wide range of bugs that are waiting to infect your fermentation. Unlike acid based sanitizers, BTF Iodophor reliably kills yeast, mold, fungus, bacteria, viruses and blood borne pathogens.
BTF Iodophor offers a low cost per use, is gentler on your hands than other sanitizers, and is very low foaming. If used in the correct dilution (very important) it is a no-rinse sanitizer. It is safe to use on all your brewing equipment such as buckets, kegs, tanks, fermenters, bottles, etc. Even if you frequently use a sanitizer, it’s a good idea to have multiple sanitizers on hand especially when working with wild yeasts and bacteria or as a “change of pace” sanitizer. Directions for 12.5
PPM Brewing Sanitizer Solution:
- To Make 1.5 Gallons of sanitizer: Mix 1 tsp BTF Iodophor into 1 ½ gallons cool water
- To Make 5 Gallons of Sanitizer: Mix ½ oz (1 Tablespoon) BTF Iodophor into 5 gallons cool water
- Allow solution to contact surface for 2 minutes, then air dry.
- Kills yeast, mold, fungus, gram positive bacteria, gram negative bacteria, spore forming bacteria, viruses and blood borne pathogens
- Use at a rate of 1/2 oz of BTF per 5 gallons
- Low foaming
- No-rinse at 12.5 PPM dilution (see above)
- Non-corrosive and gentle on skin and hands
- OMRI Certified for organic use
- FREE Shipping on all orders over $75 shipping within the contiguous U.S.
- Most in-stock orders ship within 1-2 business days.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 2-5 business days in transit
- please note: we are experiencing delays in some fulfillment centers due to COVID-19 and wildfires.
- Larger items shipping LTL Freight can take up to 10 business days in transit
FedEx / UPS Shipping:
- FREE over $75*
- 2-5 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
All freight shipments will be scheduled between the delivery company and customer prior to delivery usually 1-2 days before the shipment is ready for delivery. Freight shipments require signature on delivery.
Standard freight delivery is curbside: The shippers will call to schedule a delivery appointment with a 4 hour window. The drivers will then meet you at the designated time and drop the merchandise on the curb.
Inside Delivery will include: In house delivery, up to 1 flights of stairs and into the desired room. (calculated during checkout)
White Glove Delivery will include: Room of choice delivery, light assembly, and removal of any trash or debris from packaging.
Hand 🤚 Picked Shipping: Products marked with the take special shipping care. Because of the nature of these items we take an additional quality control step to make sure these are pack and shipped with no bumps or blemishes. You will see an additional shipping charge but understand this is only to enhance your product experience
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
* Free Shipping only applies to orders over $75.00, shipping within the contiguous United States.