Aluminum cans offer 100% protection from UV and other wavelengths of light that are harmful to beer. There's still great debate surrounding whether cans or bottles are better at keeping beer fresh, but if done correctly, cans are theoretically the superior option. When a crown cap is crimped onto a bottle, the lining of the cap can form an imperfect seal on the bottle, allowing small amounts of oxygen in, as well as small amounts of CO2 out. Over time this can result in oxidation of the beer and lost carbonation. Seamed cans form a much better seal, which can prevent these issues
Aside from better protection, aluminum cans are undoubtedly the safest option for sharing and enjoying your homebrew. Bring your canned creations tailgating, camping, boating, or crack a few open poolside without the worry of broken glass!
- 500ml/16.9 oz aluminum cans
- Each case contains 207 cans and lids
- 202 end diameter beverage cans with B64 lids
- One case is enough for roughly five 5-gallon batches of beer
- Compatible with the Cannular Can Seamer (CAN100)
Please note that empty aluminum cans are very delicate, and up to 5% of the cans are likely to be dented or damaged in transit. If the cans were packed in a more protective (more expensive) cardboard box, the cost per can would be more expensive than simply having some dented/sacrificial cans arrive.
Click here for Spec Sheet
KegLand, a land of stainless steel where everything is on tap! We have all your beer brewing and keg dispensing essentials available to make your wildest beer dreams a reality. Join us on our never ending quest to discover, create and dispense beverage perfection. Kegland is a place where our amber bounty flows abundantly. It’s a place where every day is a celebration in honour of all that comes from the keg. We are in awe of the mysterious power of kegs where the seemingly endless flow of good times originates and with every pour from the faucet our bond between man and beverage grows stronger.
FREE Shipping over $75
Flat Rate $7.95 under $75
- FREE Shipping on all orders over $75 shipping within the contiguous U.S.
- Most in-stock orders ship the following business day.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 1-3 business days in transit
- please note: we are experiencing delays in some fulfillment centers due to COVID-19 and wildfires.
FedEx / UPS / USPS Shipping:
- FREE over $75*
- Flat rate $7.95 under $75
- 1-3 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
* Free Shipping only applies to orders over $75.00, shipping within the contiguous United States.