The Catalyst represents the future of fermentation simplicity. Easy to clean, transfer-less, this is a time-saving piece of equipment which you'll be surprised by the value of. Boasting a rich set of features, the Catalyst Fermentation System was designed for home brewers, while keeping true to many pro brewing principles. Not only will the Catalyst Fermentation System save you time and energy, it will improve the quality of your beer!
The 45° Conical Fermentation Tank is made of a BPA free Medical Grade material, Tritan, which can withstand dishwasher cleaning and is incredibly resistant to scratches or other damage. The entire vessel is designed to withstand boiling temperatures, so wort can be transferred straight from your kettle to fermenter without cooling if necessary.
Thanks to the integrated dump valve, tub can be dumped, allowing for primary and secondary fermentation to take place in the same vessel. This reduces transfers and touches, not only reducing oxygenation of your beer, but also reducing the chance of contamination. Once fermentation is complete, you can bottle from the same system using the included tubing adapter for the dump valve.
Conical design forces yeast & tub down to the integrated harvester, reducing contact with your beer and improving flavor. Yeast harvesting is accomplished using the integrated oversize 3" Butterfly Dump Valve & commonly available mason jars.
When fermentation is complete, cleaning is even easier. The Tritan material used for the conical resists buildup, and since the entire lid lifts off, cleaning the conical is as simple as a quick rinse & wipe down.
We've found the Catalyst to be a solid piece of equipment that does the job of many pieces of brewery equipment. If you're looking for a fermented that covers you from brew day to bottling, this is the unit for you!
- 6.5 Gal capacity
- 45° Conical angle
- Over-sized 3" butterfly dump valve
- Silicone Gasket-ed lid for perfect ferment er seal
- Uses common mason jars as yeast harvester
- All steps on the cold side of brewing in one vessel: Primary, Secondary, Yeast Harvesting, Bottling.
- Medical Grade BPA Free conical made of Tritan.
- 6.5 Gallon Tank with Lid
- Stand (Base, 2 Legs, 2 Support Beams, 8 Screws)
- 3” Proprietary Butterfly Valve
- Bottling Attachment
- Transfer Tubing
- Tubing Clamp
- Rubber Stopper
- 16 Oz. Wide Mouth Mason Jar
- Allen Wrench
- Perfect your Catalyst System with the Catalyst Tank Cover.
- FREE Shipping on most over $75 shipping within the contiguous U.S.*
- ExtraCare Glass items' shipping is calculated at checkout.
- Most in-stock orders ship the following business day.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 2-5 business days in transit
- please note: we are experiencing delays in some fulfillment centers due to COVID-19.
FedEx / UPS / USPS Shipping:
- FREE over $75*
- Flat rate $7.95 under $75*
- 2-5 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
*Free & Flat Rate shipping is only available in the contiguous U.S. Some exclusions apply, including ExtraCare Glass items, special order items, and non-standard items.
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!