Sleep a little easier knowing this gas in ball lock with built-in check valve has your back. The internal check valve allows gas to flow out, but won't allow backflow of liquid into your gas system. Many manifolds and regulators already feature check valves, but this disconnect will keep liquid from ever entering your gas lines in the first place. Especially handy if you force carbonate your beer using the bev out dip tube!
Why we love it: Because we've had beer shoot back into our gas line and that sucks. At some point you will have a keg that is pressurized more than the pressure in your gas system. This could be caused by different carbonation levels, a keg sitting at room temperature, etc. So for example if the pressure in your keg is at 20 psi and your regulator is set at 12 psi, when you connect your gas in quick-disconnect liquid shoots from the keg into the gas line. Eliminate that possibility with this ingenious fitting.
Made in Germany. Assembled in USA.
- Internal Check Valve protects your system from liquid back flow
- Made in Germany and assembled in the USA by CMB.
- Extremely high quality for years of service.
- NSF Approved for Food Grade Service!
CMB disconnects for soda / homebrew kegs have been considered the industry standard for over forty years! Our exceptional build quality and devotion to customer satisfaction is why we’re trusted by thousands of brewers, users, and companies worldwide. Utilizing the highest grade of food-grade plastics and internal components; our disconnects won’t fail you. Do not settle for cheap imitations that have flooded the market: make sure your disconnects have the official CMB stamp on them!
- FREE Shipping on most over $75 shipping within the contiguous U.S.*
- ExtraCare Glass items' shipping is calculated at checkout.
- Most in-stock orders ship the following business day.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 2-5 business days in transit
- please note: we are experiencing delays in some fulfillment centers due to COVID-19.
FedEx / UPS / USPS Shipping:
- FREE over $75*
- Flat rate $7.95 under $75*
- 2-5 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
*Free & Flat Rate shipping is only available in the contiguous U.S. Some exclusions apply, including ExtraCare Glass items, special order items, and non-standard items.
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!