Enjoy a never-ending supply of soda water on tap with the Continuous Soda Carbonator Keg Lid. SodaStream units are great, but filling up those tiny 1L bottles is a pain, they're expensive to swap, and they run out quickly. Hook up your mains water supply to this Carbonator Keg Lid, compatible with any standard ball lock homebrew keg, and you'll never have to think about running out of sparkling water.
- Position the keg inside your fridge or kegerator (ideally below 40°F).
- Attach your beverage draft line to the soda water out post.
- Attach your gas line to the gas-in post.
- Set your CO2 regulator to 30-50 psi, depending on how highly carbonated you like your soda water. We highly recommend using a check valve on your CO2 line.
- On first use, purge the air from the headspace of the keg.
- Connect the mains water to the water inlet post on the lid of the keg.
We recommend also using a check valve on your mains water line to prevent soda water from going back into your house mains. Depending on your mains water pressure, you may need to reduce it. For the Carbonator Keg Lid to work well, the mains water pressure should be 30-40 psi higher than your regulator set pressure (from Step 4).
That's it. This simple unit will give you continuous soda water connected to your mains water.
KegLand, a land of stainless steel where everything is on tap! We have all your beer brewing and keg dispensing essentials available to make your wildest beer dreams a reality. Join us on our never ending quest to discover, create and dispense beverage perfection. Kegland is a place where our amber bounty flows abundantly. It’s a place where every day is a celebration in honour of all that comes from the keg. We are in awe of the mysterious power of kegs where the seemingly endless flow of good times originates and with every pour from the faucet our bond between man and beverage grows stronger.
FREE Shipping over $49
Flat Rate $7.95 under $49
- FREE Shipping on all orders over $49 shipping within the contiguous U.S.
- Most in-stock orders ship the following business day.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 1-3 business days in transit
- please note: we are experiencing delays in some fulfillment centers due to COVID-19 and wildfires.
FedEx / UPS / USPS Shipping:
- FREE over $49*
- Flat rate $7.95 under $99
- 1-3 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
* Free Shipping only applies to orders over $49.00, shipping within the contiguous United States.