The DigiBoil is a versatile electric kettle that can be used as a standalone unit or integrated into your current brew system to serve a variety of functions. Easily brew 5-gallon extract batches. Use it to preheat your strike water or sparge water to a precise temperature. Pair it with a pump and heat exchanger to use it for HERMS brewing. Or slap on a still top lid and condenser for distilling! With so many ways to use the DigiBoil, and an affordable price tag to boot, it's hard not to get excited about this electric kettle!
This DigiBoil model has two built-in heating elements that run off a 110V plug. One element is 1000w and the other is 500w for a combined 1500 watts! The elements can be individually controlled, allowing you to use a single element to gently hold temperatures, or engage both elements to quickly go from steeping temp to boiling. Temperatures are set and automatically maintained through the digital control panel. Simply set your desired temperature and flip on the heating element(s).
Integrated stainless ball valve comes with a 13mm barb (approx. 1/2"). The barb can be removed to attach 1/2" FPT fittings if desired.
- 304 stainless steel construction
- 9 gallon total capacity
- Digital temperature control
- 110V power and plug (5 ft. cord)
- Dual heating element control (1000w and 500w)
- Heating elements are concealed for easy cleaning
- 304 stainless steel 1/2" ball valve with 13mm barb (approx. 1/2")
- Stamped-in volume markers (gallons & liters)
- Stainless lid
- Temperature reads in °F or °C
- With elements turned off, hold both +/- buttons to switch between °F or °C
- Compatible with reflux and pot still (DS130 & DS120)*
- External Dimensions: 29" H x 15" W (including handles)
- Internal Dimensions: 19.5" H x 11.75" W
*Distilling: to use the DigiBoil with a distilling condenser, you will need to purchase the still top lid and gasket (DS125 & DS126).
Warning: Distilling alcohol without permits or licensing is illegal in many countries, including the United States. It is the customer's responsibility to research their local, state, and federal laws and abide by those laws. Keg Factory is not responsible for any damage or injury caused by either misuse or unlawful use. Stills can also be used to produce essential oils, vinegar, purified water and engine fuel (requires permit in USA).
KegLand, a land of stainless steel where everything is on tap! We have all your beer brewing and keg dispensing essentials available to make your wildest beer dreams a reality. Join us on our never ending quest to discover, create and dispense beverage perfection. Kegland is a place where our amber bounty flows abundantly. It’s a place where every day is a celebration in honour of all that comes from the keg. We are in awe of the mysterious power of kegs where the seemingly endless flow of good times originates and with every pour from the faucet our bond between man and beverage grows stronger.
FREE Shipping over $49
Flat Rate $7.95 under $49
- FREE Shipping on all orders over $49 shipping within the contiguous U.S.
- Most in-stock orders ship the following business day.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 1-3 business days in transit
FedEx / UPS / USPS Shipping:
- FREE over $49*
- Flat rate $7.95 under $99
- 1-3 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
* Free Shipping only applies to orders over $49.00, shipping within the contiguous United States.