The DigiMash system represents the best value in electric all-grain brewing you'll find. With a 9-gallon DigiBoil electric kettle and the DigiMash stainless steel mashing accessory pack included, this is by far the most affordable way to get into electric all-grain brewing. It may not have all the bells and whistles of the BrewZilla, but it does have everything you need to mash and boil all in one unit. Setting up and using the DigiMash couldn't be easier. Simply place the false bottom inside the kettle and install the malt pipe, fill with water and heat to your desired strike temperature, then add your grain and set your desired mash temperature on the digital controller. Once your mash is complete, lift up the malt pipe, drain the wort and sparge, then remove the malt pipe and proceed to boil.
If you're deciding between the DigiMash and the BrewZilla, there are a couple of key differences worth noting. One of our favorite features of the BrewZilla is the programmable mash steps and delayed start, which the DigiMash does not have. You can still step mash by simply raising the temperature manually on the controller, but the automatic steps are a convenient feature if you want to set it and forget it.
The other major difference between the two systems is that the BrewZilla features a built-in pump for recirculating the mash. Recirculation is a great way to improve mash efficiency, but it is far from required for a successful brew day. Using an external pump with the DigiMash is also an option, and one can be integrated for mash recirculation quite easily. Simply connect the ball valve to the inlet of your pump, and then connect the outlet of the pump to our Sparge Arm Assembly.
This model comes with the 35L DigiBoil, which has two built-in heating elements that run off a 220V or 110V plug. One element is 1900w and the other is 500w for a combined 2400 watts! The elements can be individually controlled, allowing you to use a single element to gently hold temperatures, or engage both elements to quickly go from mash temp to boiling. Temperatures are set and automatically maintained through the digital control panel. Simply set your desired temperature and flip on the heating element(s).
If you have access to 220V power, this is definitely the unit we recommend. Although 110V power is enough to get up to boil, 220V will get you there faster and provide a much more vigorous boil.
Integrated stainless ball valve comes with a 13mm barb (approx. 1/2"). The barb can be removed to attach fittings with 1/2" FPT, such as our female threaded quick disconnect.
- 304 stainless steel construction
- 9 gallon total capacity
- Digital temperature control
- 110V or 220V / 15A power
- NEMA 6-30R plug (5 ft. cord)
- Dual heating element control (1000w and 500w)
- Heating elements are concealed for easy cleaning
- 304 stainless steel 1/2" ball valve with 13mm barb (approx. 1/2")
- Stamped-in volume markers (gallons & liters)
- Stainless lid
- Temperature reads in °F or °C
- With elements turned off, hold both +/- buttons to switch between °F or °C
- Recommended max. grain bill - 18 lbs
- Recommended min. grain bill - 8 lbs
- External Dimensions: 29" H x 15" W (including handles)
- Internal Dimensions: 19.5" H x 11.75" W
DigiMash Upgrade Includes:
- False bottom
- Malt pipe
- Wire support
- Malt pipe handle
- Malt pipe bottom screen
Installation & Use:
- Place the false bottom inside the kettle
- Install the wire support in the channel located at the top of the kettle
- Place the mesh screen inside the malt pipe and attach the handle
- Lower the malt pipe into the kettle so it rests on the wire support
- Fill with strike water and heat to desired temperature
- Add grain, stir until well mixed, and adjust controller to target mash temperature
- When your mash is complete, use the handle to lift out malt pipe and rotate 90° so the malt pipe feet sit on the wire support
- Allow the wort to drain into the kettle and sparge the grain with warm water (165-175°F)
- When you're done collecting wort, remove the malt pipe and proceed to boil
Please note: only the 500-watt element should be used to increase mash temperatures when the Malt Pipe is in place. Using the higher watt element(s) with the Malt Pipe inserted may cause scorching of the grain.
KegLand, a land of stainless steel where everything is on tap! We have all your beer brewing and keg dispensing essentials available to make your wildest beer dreams a reality. Join us on our never ending quest to discover, create and dispense beverage perfection. Kegland is a place where our amber bounty flows abundantly. It’s a place where every day is a celebration in honour of all that comes from the keg. We are in awe of the mysterious power of kegs where the seemingly endless flow of good times originates and with every pour from the faucet our bond between man and beverage grows stronger.
- FREE Shipping on all orders over $75 shipping within the contiguous U.S.
- Most in-stock orders ship within 1-2 business days.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 2-5 business days in transit
- please note: we are experiencing delays in some fulfillment centers due to COVID-19 and wildfires.
- Larger items shipping LTL Freight can take up to 10 business days in transit
FedEx / UPS Shipping:
- FREE over $75*
- 2-5 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
All freight shipments will be scheduled between the delivery company and customer prior to delivery usually 1-2 days before the shipment is ready for delivery. Freight shipments require signature on delivery.
Standard freight delivery is curbside: The shippers will call to schedule a delivery appointment with a 4 hour window. The drivers will then meet you at the designated time and drop the merchandise on the curb.
Inside Delivery will include: In house delivery, up to 1 flights of stairs and into the desired room. (calculated during checkout)
White Glove Delivery will include: Room of choice delivery, light assembly, and removal of any trash or debris from packaging.
Hand 🤚 Picked Shipping: Products marked with the take special shipping care. Because of the nature of these items we take an additional quality control step to make sure these are pack and shipped with no bumps or blemishes. You will see an additional shipping charge but understand this is only to enhance your product experience
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
* Free Shipping only applies to orders over $75.00, shipping within the contiguous United States.