The DigiMash system represents the best value in electric all-grain brewing you'll find. With a 17-gallon DigiBoil electric kettle and the DigiMash stainless steel mashing accessory pack included, this is by far the most affordable way to get into electric all-grain brewing at the 10-gallon batch level. It may not have all the bells and whistles of the BrewZilla, but it does have everything you need to mash and boil all in one unit.
With the Recirculation Pump Kit, you can recirculate sweet wort during the mash to improve starch conversion, maintain a consistent temperature throughout the mash, and improve the clarity. The pump can also be used to move water around your brewery if you use a secondary vessel to hold sparge water, or to transfer the wort from your kettle to your fermenter. With the optional Whirlpool Arm, you can also swap out the Recirculation Arm and use your pump kit to whirlpool after the boil.
If you're deciding between the DigiMash and the BrewZilla, there are a couple of key differences worth noting. One of our favorite features of the BrewZilla is the programmable mash steps and delayed start, which the DigiMash does not have. You can still step mash by simply raising the temperature manually on the controller, but the automatic steps are a convenient feature if you want to set it and forget it.
One advantage that this setup has over the BrewZilla is that the pump is external. This makes cleaning and fixing pump issues much easier, as you can quickly take apart the pump head to clean and clear out residual gunk at the end of each brew day.
This model comes with the 65L DigiBoil, which has three built-in heating elements that run off a 220V plug. The elements are 2000w, 1000w and 500w for a combined 3500 watts! The elements can be individually controlled, allowing you to use a single element to gently hold temperatures, or engage all three elements to quickly go from steeping temp to boiling. Temperatures are set and automatically maintained through the digital control panel. Simply set your desired temperature and flip on the heating element(s).
- 304 stainless steel construction
- 17-gallon total capacity
- Digital temperature control
- 220V / 15A power
- NEMA 6-30R plug (5 ft. cord)
- Triple heating element control (2000w, 1000w and 500w)
- Heating elements are concealed for easy cleaning
- 304 stainless steel 1/2" ball valve with 13mm barb (approx. 1/2")
- Stamped-in volume markers (gallons & liters)
- Stainless lid
- Temperature reads in °F or °C
- With elements turned off, hold both +/- buttons to switch between °F or °C
- External Dimensions: 29" H x 15" W (including handles)
- Internal Dimensions: 19.5" H x 11.75" W
DigiMash Stainless Steel Accessory Pack Includes:
- False bottom
- Malt pipe
- Wire support
- Malt pipe handle
- Malt pipe bottom screen
Recirculation Pump Kit Includes:
- High temp magnetic drive pump
- Recirculation arm with male camlock
- Female camlock with barb fitting
- 1/2" FPT x 1/2" barb fitting
- 1/2" MPT x 5/8" barb fitting
- 1/2" ball valve
- 5 ft. length of silicone tubing
- 4 x hose clamps
- Plumber's tape
KegLand, a land of stainless steel where everything is on tap! We have all your beer brewing and keg dispensing essentials available to make your wildest beer dreams a reality. Join us on our never ending quest to discover, create and dispense beverage perfection. Kegland is a place where our amber bounty flows abundantly. It’s a place where every day is a celebration in honour of all that comes from the keg. We are in awe of the mysterious power of kegs where the seemingly endless flow of good times originates and with every pour from the faucet our bond between man and beverage grows stronger.
- FREE Shipping on most over $75 shipping within the contiguous U.S.*
- ExtraCare Glass items' shipping is calculated at checkout.
- Most in-stock orders ship the following business day.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 1-3 business days in transit
- please note: we are experiencing delays in some fulfillment centers due to COVID-19.
FedEx / UPS / USPS Shipping:
- FREE over $75*
- Flat rate $7.95 under $75*
- 2-5 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
*Free & Flat Rate shipping is only available in the contiguous U.S. Some exclusions apply, including ExtraCare Glass items, special order items, and non-standard items.