Cork wine bottles with this twin lever wing corker. The wing corker uses a spring mechanism to hold the bottle steady during corking. The mechanism grabs onto the neck of the bottle and holds it tight while the levers are pushed down and the cork is inserted. Simply place a cork in the chamber and lower the handles while applying even pressure. The depth to which the cork is inserted can be changed by adjusting the 2 nuts at the top of the shaft.
- Adjustable cork height
- Long handles for better leverage
- Compact design
- All metal contrsuction (except grips/handles)
FREE Shipping over $49
Flat Rate $7.95 under $49
- FREE Shipping on all orders over $49 shipping within the contiguous U.S.
- Most in-stock orders ship the following business day.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 1-3 business days in transit
- please note: we are experiencing delays in some fulfillment centers due to COVID-19 and wildfires.
FedEx / UPS / USPS Shipping:
- FREE over $49*
- Flat rate $7.95 under $99
- 1-3 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
* Free Shipping only applies to orders over $49.00, shipping within the contiguous United States.