Reusable Nylon Mesh Bags are an indispensable part of any brew day.
These food-grade nylon mesh bags are available in a range of sizes and with either a fine or a medium mesh weave, which make them both more versatile and a better value than disposable cloth muslin bags. These bags are used for a wide range of different applications during brewing and fermentation.
Used to add pellet hops to the boil or as a dry hop in the fermenter. Retains the vast majority of the hop material, making for clearer beer and easier transfers. Can also be used to add smaller amounts of other adjuncts to the boil or fermenter, such as orange peel, oak, spices, etc. 9 x 12 inch bag will hold up to 2 oz of whole hops or 4 oz of pellet hops after they swell up. Features a handy drawstring to keep the bag closed and tie it off to your kettle handle, spoon or mash paddle.
FREE Shipping over $49
Flat Rate $8.99 under $49
- FREE Shipping on all orders over $49 shipping within the contiguous U.S.
- Most in-stock orders ship the following business day.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 1-3 business days in transit
FedEx / UPS / USPS Shipping:
- FREE over $49*
- Flat rate $8.99 under $99
- 1-3 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
* Free Shipping only applies to orders over $49.00, shipping within the contiguous United States.