This Duotight reducer fitting can be attached to the Intertap Short Shank with 1/4"
Duotight compatible barb (D1242
). Compatible with EVABarrier 8 mm OD Tubing (D1717
Duotight fittings are high-quality push-in fittings that seal tight and offer superior sealing capacity due to the double O-ring sealing design.
High Performance Double O-Ring Design:
The secret to Duotight’s superior sealing performance comes from the fact that they use not one, but two high-quality EPDM O-rings. The double O-ring means they have literally twice the sealing surface when compared with other push-in fittings. This makes them more reliable and significantly reduces the chance of leakage.
The double O-ring system also means that tubing can be bent at a much tighter radius without causing leaking issues, which can be an issue with other fittings. This combination of factors makes Duotight the most reliable push-in fittings on the market.
EPDM offers excellent chemical resistance for a longer life span. When compared with silicone and vinyl, EPDM has much better gas transmission rates, better wear resistance, and is BPA-free.
No Clamps Necessary!
We recommend cutting your tubing straight, not on an angle, to ensure the line forms a complete seal. To remove the fitting simply push in the collet and the hose can be removed.
- Insert tubing and firmly push in to attach
- Easily release tubing by pushing in the collet
- Suitable for both gas & beverage applications
- Double O-rings made from EPDM
- Pressure rated to 100 psi
- FREE Shipping on most over $75 shipping within the contiguous U.S.*
- ExtraCare Glass items' shipping is calculated at checkout.
- Most in-stock orders ship the following business day.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 2-5 business days in transit
- please note: we are experiencing delays in some fulfillment centers due to COVID-19.
FedEx / UPS / USPS Shipping:
- FREE over $75*
- Flat rate $7.95 under $75*
- 2-5 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
*Free & Flat Rate shipping is only available in the contiguous U.S. Some exclusions apply, including ExtraCare Glass items, special order items, and non-standard items.
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!