This Duotight fitting with 1/4" Flare is perfect for flared gas ball lock and pin lock disconnects. Can also be used to connect gas line to the flare fitting found on MKIII and KOMOS CO2 regulators. Compatible with EVABarrier 9.5 mm OD tubing (D1719). Although this fitting would also fit a beverage disconnect, 9.5 mm OD EVABarrier is only recommended for beverage line in long draw draft set ups.
The Duotight fitting does not require a flare washer. See the instructions below for how to ensure a leak-free connection when attaching to flare fittings.
Duotight fittings are high-quality push-in fittings that seal tight and offer superior sealing capacity due to the double O-ring sealing design.
High Performance Double O-Ring Design:
The secret to Duotight’s superior sealing performance comes from the fact that they use not one, but two high-quality EPDM O-rings. The double O-ring means they have literally twice the sealing surface when compared with other push-in fittings. This makes them more reliable and significantly reduces the chance of leakage.
The double O-ring system also means that tubing can be bent at a much tighter radius without causing leaking issues, which can be an issue with other fittings. This combination of factors makes Duotight the most reliable push-in fittings on the market.
EPDM offers excellent chemical resistance for a longer life span. When compared with silicone and vinyl, EPDM has much better gas transmission rates, better wear resistance, and is BPA-free.
No Clamps Necessary!
We recommend cutting your tubing straight, not on an angle, to ensure the line forms a complete seal. To remove the fitting simply push in the collet and the hose can be removed.
- Insert tubing and firmly push in to attach
- Easily release tubing by pushing in the collet
- Suitable for both gas & beverage applications
- Double O-rings made from EPDM
- Pressure rated to 100 psi
- FREE Shipping on most over $75 shipping within the contiguous U.S.*
- ExtraCare Glass items' shipping is calculated at checkout.
- Most in-stock orders ship the following business day.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 2-5 business days in transit
- please note: we are experiencing delays in some fulfillment centers due to COVID-19.
FedEx / UPS / USPS Shipping:
- FREE over $75*
- Flat rate $7.95 under $75*
- 2-5 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
*Free & Flat Rate shipping is only available in the contiguous U.S. Some exclusions apply, including ExtraCare Glass items, special order items, and non-standard items.
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!