Good flocculation and a neutral flavor and aroma. This is a strain that is popular because of its strong fermentation characteristics and lack of problems. Can be used in a wide range of wines including most red wines, sparkling wines and late harvest version where the alcohol tolerance is a perfect fit. Ferments from 45 to 95 degrees with an alcohol tolerance of 18%. Not a great choice for wine that will be seeing a malo-lactic fermentation as EC-1118 naturally produces higher levels of SO2 which can inhibit malo-lactic fermentations.
- FREE Shipping on most over $75 shipping within the contiguous U.S.*
- ExtraCare Glass items' shipping is calculated at checkout.
- Most in-stock orders ship the following business day.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 1-3 business days in transit
- please note: we are experiencing delays in some fulfillment centers due to COVID-19.
FedEx / UPS / USPS Shipping:
- FREE over $75*
- Flat rate $7.95 under $75*
- 2-5 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
*Free & Flat Rate shipping is only available in the contiguous U.S. Some exclusions apply, including ExtraCare Glass items, special order items, and non-standard items.