If you're looking for a high-quality draft tubing to take your system into the 21st
century, EVABarrier is the clear choice. This double walled tubing offers superior protection against oxidation, CO2 loss and microbial growth. Plus, it's BPA and PVC free! EVA tubing is the future of draft line for professional applications, and now you can rig up your home system with the same first-class tubing.
The 6 mm (15/64") ID size is recommended to be used as gas line or long draw beverage lines. If you intend to use it as beverage line, we recommend using 20-25 ft. per line for adequate flow resistance.
The outer barrier is made from EVA material and provides a decent stiffness to the tubing while still remaining pliable. This not only makes EVABarrier extremely kink resistant, it also makes it the best tubing to be used with Duotight
, John Guest, and other push-in fittings.
The inner barrier is made from a proprietary polymer that acts as an excellent gas barrier. You can rest assured that your beer will be better protected from oxygen exposure, as well as CO2 loss. Your beer will stay fresher for longer and not loose carbonation like with other draft line. With other beverage line, you may notice that beer sitting in the line for an extended period will start to taste flat and/or oxidized. EVA Barrier tubing is unquestionably better in this regard and you will notice a significantly improved freshness of your beer, especially if it's been sitting in the lines for a while.
Due to the high density and smooth nature of the EVABarrier inner wall, the internal surface of the tubing is remarkably smooth and almost completely impermeable. This makes it difficult for bacteria and other microbes to attach to the inside surface of the tubing. Just another way EVABarrier is looking out for you and your beer!
- Inner Diameter - 6 mm (15/64")
- Outer Diameter - 9.5 mm (3/8")
- 12 m Roll (39 ft.)
- PVC, BPA , and Plasticizer Free*
- Outer wall prevents oxidation and CO2 loss
- Smooth inner wall prevents microbial growth build-up
*EVABarrier does not contain plasticizers, or phthalates, that are used to make PVC flexible. These plasticizers are known to leach out into the beer over time and have adverse health effects.
- FREE Shipping on most over $75 shipping within the contiguous U.S.*
- ExtraCare Glass items' shipping is calculated at checkout.
- Most in-stock orders ship the following business day.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 2-5 business days in transit
- please note: we are experiencing delays in some fulfillment centers due to COVID-19.
FedEx / UPS / USPS Shipping:
- FREE over $75*
- Flat rate $7.95 under $75*
- 2-5 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
*Free & Flat Rate shipping is only available in the contiguous U.S. Some exclusions apply, including ExtraCare Glass items, special order items, and non-standard items.
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!