The Fermonster is a brand new fermenter designed specifically for fermentation. Keg Factory gave product feedback for over 2 years of development and we think they nailed the design. The large lid allows for easy filling and makes hop or oak additions a breeze. The smooth sides are fantastic for sanitization - no ribs or texture to collect yeast or bacteria. The punted bottom allows sediment to collect to the sides so that you can siphon liquid from the center. Because they are made from virgin PET plastic they nearly unbreakable and a lot safer than similar glass carboys.
These Fermenters are ported but do not come with a spigot. FE347 is the plastic spigot we recommend along with this fermenter.
Made from heavy PET plastic, the same material used in 2 L soda bottles, which is nearly impermeable to oxygen penetration. Due to the thickness of the material and the overall geometry the Fermonster does not require ribs or dimples for stability. That results in a super smooth interior surface that reduces yeast and sediment buildup making it the easiest to clean, most sanitary PET carboy on the market. The huge 4" opening makes filling a breeze, and cleanup is as easy as wiping down the inside.
These fermentors are completely air-tight and the lids sealed tight with an O-Ring. Additional O-Rings and Lids both with and without holes are available for purchase, see our You Might Also Need items below.
- 4" inner diameter wide mouth carboy - easy to clean!
- Food grade PET plastic construction is nearly impermeable to oxygen penetration
- No hard to clean dimples or ribs
- Punted bottom
- O-Ring and Lid with one hole is included (Fits #10 Stopper)
- Additional O-Rings and Lids available
- Weight: 0.6 lbs
- Temperature Limit: 140° F
- Height: 9.45 inches
- Diameter: 6.7 inches
- Completely taste and odor free
- Perfect for Beer, Wine, Cider, Mead, Kombucha or any other fermented beverage!
- Please note: the pictured #10 Stopper (FE470VS) and three piece airlock (FE370) are not included.
Manufacturer of Wine & Beer Products Since 1969.
The Vintage Shop has been a pioneer in the manufacturing of products for the home wine and beer industry since 1969. Due in equal parts to our professional staff and state-of-the-art equipment we have been able to create the highest quality beer and winemaking equipment available on the market today. We want nothing more than to provide serious wine and beer makers the opportunity to produce a custom product of exceptional quality.