The Ported Fermonster is a brand new fermenter designed specifically for fermentation. Keg Factory gave product feedback for over 2 years of development and we think they nailed the design. The large lid allows for easy filling and makes hop or oak additions a breeze. The smooth sides are fantastic for sanitization - no ribs or texture to collect yeast or bacteria. The 6 gallon size is great for most fermentations, and the larger 7 gallon is available for even bigger beers. The punted bottom allows sediment to collect to the sides so that you can siphon liquid from the center. Because they are made from virgin PET plastic they nearly unbreakable and a lot safer than similar glass carboys. Also notice the conical top which reduces surface area if you plan to store beer or wine long term.
These ported versions come with our plastic spigot (FE347), allowing for easy racking and sampling!
Made from heavy PET plastic, the same material used in 2 L soda bottles, which is nearly impermeable to oxygen penetration. Due to the thickness of the material and the overall geometry the Fermonster does not require ribs or dimples for stability. That results in a super smooth interior surface that reduces yeast and sediment buildup making it the easiest to clean, most sanitary PET carboy on the market. The huge 4" opening makes filling a breeze, and cleanup is as easy as wiping down the inside. Fermonsters are easily moved by hand or consider using our Carboy Carrier for even greater ease of use.
These fermentors are completely air-tight and the lids sealed tight with an O-Ring. Additional O-Rings and Lids both with and without holes are available for purchase, see our You Might Also Need items below.
- 4" wide mouth carboy - easy to clean!
- Ported version includes spigot for easy racking
- Food grade PET plastic construction is nearly impermeable to oxygen penetration
- No hard to clean dimples or ribs
- Volume Markers at 5 and 6 Gallons
- Punted bottom for less sediment transfer during racking
- O-Ring and Lid with one hole is included (Fits #10 Stopper)
- Additional O-Rings and Lids available
- Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Temperature Limit: 140° F
- Height: 19.25 inches
- Diameter: 11.25 inches
- Completely taste and odor free
- Perfect for Beer, Wine, Cider, Mead, Kombucha or any other fermented beverage!
Manufacturer of Wine & Beer Products Since 1969.
The Vintage Shop has been a pioneer in the manufacturing of products for the home wine and beer industry since 1969. Due in equal parts to our professional staff and state-of-the-art equipment we have been able to create the highest quality beer and winemaking equipment available on the market today. We want nothing more than to provide serious wine and beer makers the opportunity to produce a custom product of exceptional quality.
FREE Shipping over $49
Flat Rate $7.95 under $49
- FREE Shipping on all orders over $49 shipping within the contiguous U.S.
- Most in-stock orders ship the following business day.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 1-3 business days in transit
FedEx / UPS / USPS Shipping:
- FREE over $49*
- Flat rate $7.95 under $99
- 1-3 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
* Free Shipping only applies to orders over $49.00, shipping within the contiguous United States.