The new and improved FermZilla in 27L brought to you by the critical minds and engineers behind the original Fermentasaurus Gen 1. Although the original Fermentasaurus was revolutionary at the time of its conception, there's always room for improvement. This is partly due to the strong community of Fermentasaurus users who have helped push for an improved conical unitank.
The FermZilla is the perfect option for brewers that want all the advantages of a conical fermenter without the price tag of a full blown stainless steel unit. It allows you to dump trub, harvest yeast, and with the addition of the FermZilla Pressure Kit, you can carbonate and serve – all in one vessel! The clear PET tank allows you to visually monitor fermenation activity and is pressure rated to 2.4 Bar (34.8 psi), which means you can ferment under pressure, reducing ester and fusel alcohols in your finished beer. This also gives the ability to perform pressure transfers. If you prefer to move your finished beer to a keg or other vessel, you can do so with little to no oxygen exposure.
Please note: The stainless steel handles shown in the video are not included. You can order the handle kit separately here.
New and Improved:
1. Larger Dump Valve - 3" butterfly dump valve is more resistant to clogging from large amounts of trub
2. Larger Opening - 4.75" top port opening allows for easier cleaning
3. Less Headspace - more appropriately sized for 5-gallon batches. Purging the headspace of oxygen is easier and more effective.
- FermZilla 27L Tank with Butterfly Dump Valve (Pre-Assembled & Attached)
- Reinforced Stainless Steel Stand
- Top Lid with PRV (35 psi)
- 1000 ml Collection Container & Lid
- 3-Piece Airlock
- Graduation Sticker
- Adhesive Thermometer
- Strap Wrench
- Spare Seals
- 27 L (7.1 gal) Total Volume
- Pressure Rated to 2.4 Bar (34.8 psi)
- Height in Stand - 28.3"
- Height w/ Airlock - 32.7"
- Tank Diameter - 13.9"
- Diameter in Stand - 15.7"
Please note: when using the FermZilla under pressure, you must perform a water pressure check to ensure your connections are leak proof. To do this, fill your FermZilla up with water, apply at least 15 psi pressure, and check for leaks around all caps and threads.
Instructions: To download the instruction sheet for this product click on the link below:
FermZilla 27L - PDF Instruction Manual
KegLand, a land of stainless steel where everything is on tap! We have all your beer brewing and keg dispensing essentials available to make your wildest beer dreams a reality. Join us on our never ending quest to discover, create and dispense beverage perfection. Kegland is a place where our amber bounty flows abundantly. It’s a place where every day is a celebration in honour of all that comes from the keg. We are in awe of the mysterious power of kegs where the seemingly endless flow of good times originates and with every pour from the faucet our bond between man and beverage grows stronger.
FREE Shipping over $75
Flat Rate $7.95 under $75
- FREE Shipping on all orders over $75 shipping within the contiguous U.S.
- Most in-stock orders ship the following business day.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 1-3 business days in transit
- please note: we are experiencing delays in some fulfillment centers due to COVID-19 and wildfires.
FedEx / UPS / USPS Shipping:
- FREE over $75*
- Flat rate $7.95 under $75
- 1-3 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
* Free Shipping only applies to orders over $75.00, shipping within the contiguous United States.