The all-new Allavino FlexCount Series VSWB-2SSFN Two Door Wine Refrigerator and Beverage Center is the best of both worlds for anyone that wants some extra storage space for beverages, while also having a place to store wine at it's optimum temperature. Free up some space in your refrigerator by storing cans and bottles of beer or soda on the beverage side. The can shelves hold up to 12 standard 12 oz. cans on the bottom shelf, 18 standard 12 oz. cans each on the middle shelves, and up to 21 8" tall bottles on the top shelf. The wine side has 6 shelves that will hold up to 3 bottles each. Independently controlled temperature zones allow you to keep your beverages frosty cold while ensuring your wine matures at the proper temperature. Interior fans circulate the air inside the unit for even cooling and faster cooldown times.
Store Wine and Beverages Simultaneously:
Keep your beverages frosty while aging your wine properly at warmer temperatures. Each zone is controlled separately so you don't have to decide between wine refrigerators and beverage centers anymore!
Fits Bottles and Cans:
Due to the smart spacing of the shelves in the beverage side, you are not limited to storing cans or laying tall bottles on their side. The top shelf provides enough space for up to 21 8" tall bottles while still allowing up to 18 standard 12 oz. cans on the middle shelves and 12 standard 12 oz. cans on the bottom shelf.
Innovative New Shelf Design:
Allavino is at the leading edge of shelf design, incorporating revolutionary metal shelves that are strong enough to prevent sagging, yet thin enough to maximize the available space in the cabinet for storage. Wood slats refine each wine shelf and gently cradle the bottles to prevent harmful vibration from affecting your wine. The beverage shelves feature a textured surface that prevents bottles and cans from sliding as the shelf is moved in and out.
Shelves Extend Effortlessly
Each of the shelves glide out smoothly on ball bearing tracks, so nothing in your assortment is out of reach!
Store More Bottle Sizes:
The intelligent design of the shelves creates more space between each shelf, allowing you to store bottles with varying diameters without having to remove racks which would reduce your overall capacity. Click on the Features tab above to see how your specific collection can be stored on the FlexCount shelves.
Digital Display and Controls:
Each zone has it's own digital display and light with easy to use push button controls so setting and reading the display is a breeze!
Built-in or Freestanding Use:
The front-venting design allows the unit to fit seamlessly between cabinets, but the finished sides and top allow it to be used as an attractive freestanding unit.
This product can expose you to chemicals including styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Black Cabinet with Stainless Steel Framed Glass Doors
- Curved and Towel Bar Handles Included
- All black interior emulates the traditional wine cellar.
- Roller-glide shelves extend effortlessly minimizing agitation to the wine.
- Blue LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior without the heat created by an incandescent bulb.
- Independently controlled wine and beverage zones.
- Operating Temperature Range: High 30's to mid-60's
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Internal fans circulate air for even cooling and faster cooldown.
- Size: 32 3/4"H w/hinge x 23-1/2"W x 23 1/4"D (25" w/handle)
- Weight: 140 lbs.
- The handles are not attached to the unit during shipping and will need to be installed when the unit arrives
- The doors need to be able to open 110 degrees in order for the shelves to extend without rubbing the door gasket (the door gasket can be pushed out of the way if only opened to 90 degrees)
The beverage shelves can hold up to 12 standard 12 oz. cans on the bottom shelf, up to 18 standard 12 oz. cans on each middle shelf, and up to 21 8" tall bottles on the top shelf, for a total capacity of 66 standard 12 oz. cans or 48 standard 12 oz. cans and 21 bottles. They have a textured surface to prevent the contents from sliding.
The wine side has 6 shelves that can hold up to 3 bottles each for a maximum wine bottle capacity of 18 bottles. Wood slats gently cradle the bottles and keep them from moving. The maximum capacity is based on the standard Bordeaux size bottle.
This is the standard 750 mL bottle, which most wine refrigerators are
configured around as it is the most popular size on the market. It
measures 11-1/2" tall with a 2-15/16" diameter and the shoulder tapers
up from 7-3/4" to 8-1/2". This wine refrigerator can easily store 3 of
these bottles on each shelf for a total of 18 bottles.
This bottle is taller than the standard 750 mL bottle. It measures
12-1/16" tall with a 2-15/16" diameter and the shoulder tapers up from
8" to 9". The taller shoulder and top would normally wreak havoc on your
wine storage because the necks would touch, making the overall length
of the bottles too tall for most shelves or pushing the outside bottles
out, causing them to hit the sides of the wine refrigerator. Generally,
you would have to remove a shelf to accommodate these bottles, but with
the extra space available on these shelves, they fit just fine and do
not affect the overall capacity.
This bottle has the same diameter at the base, but the shoulder is
wider, which would generally push it out of the grooves and make it rub
on the shelf above. It measures 11-7/8" tall with a 2-15/16" diameter at
the base and the shoulder tapers up from 7-1/2" to 8-1/4" with a
3-1/16" diameter. Due to the smart spacing on these shelves, these
bottles fit with room to spare, preventing rubbing and allowing the
maximum bottle capacity to stay the same.
This bottle is wider and shorter than the standard 750 mL bottle. It
measures 10-5/8" tall with a 3-1/4" diameter and the shoulder tapers up
from 5-1/2" to 8". Bottles this wide don't usually fit in wine
refrigerators and if they do, they have issues with rubbing on the shelf
above and scuffing your labels. This wine
refrigerator has no issues with this type of bottle so once again, your
maximum capacity will not be affected if you have them in your
Pinot bottles measure 11-5/8" tall with a whopping 3-1/2" diameter
and the shoulder tapers up from 5-1/2" to 8-1/4". They are too big to
fit on the upper shelves, but you can still store 2 pinot bottles on the
bottom shelf without having to remove any racks or significantly
reducing your bottle capacity.
Champagne bottles are too big to fit on the upper shelves, but you
can still store 2 on the bottom shelf. They measure 12-1/4" tall with a
3-3/4" diameter and the shoulder tapers up from 5-1/2" to 7-3/4". Most
wine refrigerators this size would not be able to store any Champagne
bottles without removing a shelf.
Perhaps there are people out there that only drink one type of wine,
all the time. Most wine connoisseurs with a diverse palate are going to
have varying bottle sizes in their collection, so having the ability to
store all those varying bottle sizes without having to reconfigure and
reduce your storage makes this the wine refrigerator of choice.
- FREE Shipping on all orders over $49 shipping within the contiguous U.S.
- Most in-stock orders ship within 1-2 business days.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 2-5 business days in transit
- Larger items shipping LTL Freight can take up to 10 business days in transit
FedEx / UPS Shipping:
- FREE over $49*
- 2-5 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
All freight shipments will be scheduled between the delivery company and customer prior to delivery usually 1-2 days before the shipment is ready for delivery. Freight shipments require signature on delivery.
Standard freight delivery is curbside: The shippers will call to schedule a delivery appointment with a 4 hour window. The drivers will then meet you at the designated time and drop the merchandise on the curb.
Inside Delivery will include: In house delivery, up to 1 flights of stairs and into the desired room. (calculated during checkout)
White Glove Delivery will include: Room of choice delivery, light assembly, and removal of any trash or debris from packaging.
Hand 🤚 Picked Shipping: Products marked with the take special shipping care. Because of the nature of these items we take an additional quality control step to make sure these are pack and shipped with no bumps or blemishes. You will see an additional shipping charge but understand this is only to enhance your product experience
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
* Free Shipping only applies to orders over $49.00, shipping within the contiguous United States.
Labor - 12 Months
LIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Allavino will, at its option, repair or replace any part of theunit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Allavino will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in the user manual. In cases where a product cannot be repaired, Allavino will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Allavino Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
Parts - 60 Months
LIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Allavino Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers' shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.