- Built-In Wine Cellar with 30 Bottle Capacity
- Black Cabinet with Stainless Steel Frame with Glass Door
- Towel Bar and Curved Handles included so you can choose your style
- All black interior emulates the traditional wine cellar
- Blue LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior without the heat created by an incandescent bulb
- Roller-glide shelves extend effortlessly, minimizing agitation to the wine
- Internal fans circulate air for even cooling and faster cooldown
- Operating Temperature: 41-64°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Dimensions: 33 1/2"H w/hinge x 15"W x 23 1/4"D (25" w/handle)
- Weight: 92.6 lbs.
- Please Note: The handles are not attached to the unit during shipping, and will need to be installed when the unit arrives.
This wine cellar has 6 shelves that can hold up to 5 bottles each for a maximum bottle capacity of 30 bottles. The maximum capacity is based on the standard Bordeaux size bottle.
This is the standard 750 mL bottle, which most wine refrigerators are configured around as it is the most popular size on the market. It measures 11-1/2" tall with a 2-15/16" diameter and the shoulder tapers up from 7-3/4" to 8-1/2". This wine refrigerator can easily store 5 of these bottles on each shelf for a total of 30 bottles.
This bottle is wider and shorter than the standard 750 mL bottle. It measures 10-5/8" tall with a 3-1/4" diameter and the shoulder tapers up from 5-1/2" to 8". Bottles this wide don't usually fit in undercounter wine refrigerators and if they do, they have issues with rubbing on the shelf above and scuffing your labels. This wine refrigerator has no issues with this type of bottle so your maximum capacity will not be affected if you have them in your collection.
This bottle is taller than the standard 750 mL bottle. It measures 12-1/16" tall with a 2-15/16" diameter and the shoulder tapers up from 8" to 9". The taller shoulder makes the bottles touch and pushes the outer bottles over the edge of the shelf. This is not a problem on the top shelf or the bottom shelf, but it does create an issue on the remaining four shelves. On those shelves, you can alternate 3 of these bottles in front with 2 standard 750 mL bottles in the back, allowing you to store up to 22 of these wine bottles without having to reconfigure the shelves or affecting the overall bottle capacity.
This bottle has the same diameter at the base, but the shoulder is wider. It measures 11-7/8" tall with a 2-15/16" diameter at the base and the shoulder tapers up from 7-1/2" to 8-1/4" with a 3-1/16" diameter. The wider shoulder pushes the outer bottles over the edge of the shelf. This is not a problem on the top shelf or the bottom shelf, but it does create an issue on the remaining four shelves. On those shelves, you can alternate 2 of these bottles in front with 3 standard 750 mL bottles in the back, allowing you to store up to 18 of these wine bottles without having to reconfigure the shelves or affecting the overall bottle capacity. Other 15" undercounter wine refrigerators would not fit these bottles without removing shelves.
Until now, you wouldn't dream of fitting a Pinot bottle in an undercounter built-in wine refrigerator without drastically reducing the overall capacity. It measures 11-5/8" tall with a whopping 3-1/2" diameter and the shoulder tapers up from 5-1/2" to 8-1/4". On this model, you can fit 5 pinot bottles without reducing the overall capacity or reconfiguring shelves. Three bottles fit on the bottom shelf and two more fit in the outer front grooves of the top shelf (the light does not allow a bottle with this diameter to fit in the center front groove of the top shelf, but another bottle of any type can fit there).
Champagne bottles are too big to fit on the upper shelves, but you can still store 2 on the bottom shelf without having to remove a shelf. They measures 12-1/4" tall with a 3-3/4" diameter and the shoulder tapers up from 5-1/2" to 7-3/4". Most wine refrigerators this size would not be able to store any Champagne bottles without removing a shelf.
Perhaps there are people out there that only drink one type of wine, all the time. Most wine connoisseurs with a diverse palate are going to have varying bottle sizes in their collection, so having the ability to store all those varying bottle sizes without having to reconfigure and reduce your storage makes this the wine refrigerator of choice.