End caps are used to close off an open tri-clamp port where a valve is not wanted or needed. They're also great for capping butterfly valves when they won't be used for a while. Give your butterfly valve a quick spray with Alpet or Star San, then cap it off to ensure the interior space remains sanitary until the next time you use the valve.
- For 1.5" tri-clamp fittings
- Made from 304 stainless steel
- ForgeFit® is a brand of rugged, high-quality fittings made from certified 304 stainless steel.
- Each fitting is backed by a 60-day no-hassle return policy and a one-year warranty from Keg Factory.
- FREE Shipping on most over $75 shipping within the contiguous U.S.*
- ExtraCare Glass items' shipping is calculated at checkout.
- Most in-stock orders ship the following business day.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 2-5 business days in transit
- please note: we are experiencing delays in some fulfillment centers due to COVID-19.
FedEx / UPS / USPS Shipping:
- FREE over $75*
- Flat rate $7.95 under $75*
- 2-5 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
*Free & Flat Rate shipping is only available in the contiguous U.S. Some exclusions apply, including ExtraCare Glass items, special order items, and non-standard items.
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!