Stop leaving clean, perfectly good, wine or beer in your tank and always drain from the perfect height with our tri-clover style rotating racking arms. Remove your existing tri-clamp butterfly valve and place this rotating racking arm between the tank and your valve. When it is time to rack off slightly loosen the clamp nearest the tank and use the built-in handle to rotate to just about the lees level.
A white rotatable gasket is placed between the welded in tank fitting and this rotating arm. Because the micro finish of the gasket is hard and slippery it allows the rotating arm to rotate in place. A standard black EPDM gasket is placed between the rotating arm and the butterfly valve and is always kept completely tightened.
The length of the arm after the elbow is 10.5" allowing you to draw from roughly 8" above or below the valve level. The arm measures 9.5" from the TC fitting to the elbow. We suggest you assemble the rotating arm and butterfly valve in such a way that the arm is pointed in the same direction as the handle on your butterfly valve. In this manner you always know how the racking arm is positioned in your tank.
- 1.5" tri-clamp
- Polished finish
- Made from 304 stainless steel
ForgeFit® is a brand of rugged, high-quality fittings made from certified 304 stainless steel. Each fitting is backed by a 60-day no-hassle return policy and a one-year warranty from Keg Factory.
- FREE Shipping on most over $75 shipping within the contiguous U.S.*
- ExtraCare Glass items' shipping is calculated at checkout.
- Most in-stock orders ship the following business day.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 2-5 business days in transit
- please note: we are experiencing delays in some fulfillment centers due to COVID-19.
FedEx / UPS / USPS Shipping:
- FREE over $75*
- Flat rate $7.95 under $75*
- 2-5 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
*Free & Flat Rate shipping is only available in the contiguous U.S. Some exclusions apply, including ExtraCare Glass items, special order items, and non-standard items.
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!