Keep an eye on the flow during transfer or monitor yeast activity during fermentation with this 2" tri-clamp sight glass. Place the sight glass in-line when you transfer wort from kettle to fermenter to help you oversee how your in-line oxygenator is flowing. One of the few disadvantages of a stainless steel conical is that you can't watch the yeast as they go to work. With a sight glass you'll be able to observe how your yeast are performing throughout the fermentation process. This also makes for a great way to harvest yeast. Simply attach it to your dump valve and close off the other end with a T.C. end cap, collect the yeast and remove the sight glass, cap it at the other end and store it for your next batch.
- 2" tri-clamp
- Made from 304 stainless steel
ForgeFit® is a brand of rugged, high-quality fittings made from certified 304 stainless steel. Each fitting is backed by our 60-day no-hassle return policy and a one-year warranty from Keg Factory.
FREE Shipping over $49
Flat Rate $7.95 under $49
- FREE Shipping on all orders over $49 shipping within the contiguous U.S.
- Most in-stock orders ship the following business day.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 1-3 business days in transit
FedEx / UPS / USPS Shipping:
- FREE over $49*
- Flat rate $7.95 under $99
- 1-3 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
* Free Shipping only applies to orders over $49.00, shipping within the contiguous United States.