Made in Italy, glass demijohns are great containers for wine, vinegar, kombucha, and many other beverages. They have a classic teardrop shape and a plastic protective basket.
Wide mouth demijohns are ideal for easy cleaning because you can reach in with your hands. They are usually used more for fermentation where as the narrow mouth units are used more for storage. This is a perfect size for small batches of fruit wines, vinegar, kombucha, or anything where you would like to reach in to the container. The width of the mouth of this demijohn is 4.5", and includes a plastic dust cover. To use with an airlock, cut or drill a small hole, and use with a rubber stopper and airlock.
All demijohns include the glass demijohn, plastic basket with removable top, and plastic dust cover. Made in Italy
- Weight: 8.5 pounds each (with box)
- Dimensions: 12.25"L x 12.25"W x 15.5"H
FREE Shipping over $49
Flat Rate $7.95 under $49
- FREE Shipping on all orders over $49 shipping within the contiguous U.S.
- Most in-stock orders ship the following business day.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 1-3 business days in transit
FedEx / UPS / USPS Shipping:
- FREE over $49*
- Flat rate $7.95 under $99
- 1-3 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
* Free Shipping only applies to orders over $49.00, shipping within the contiguous United States.