The Kegco ICXCK-1S-1 Commercial Javarator will be equally at home in a trendy coffee shop or your very own kitchen. This cold brew coffee dispenser has been designed to be durable enough to withstand the abuse of retail environments yet small and portable enough to be ultra-convenient in residential use. It has been ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed and is NSF Compliant, meeting the requirements of widely accepted product safety standards for iced coffee dispensers. Whether you're a small business owner that wants to offer cold brewed coffee on tap or just a coffee lover yearning to enjoy your favorite drink by the keg, the ICXCK-1S-1 will be perfect for you!
Blower Hose for Air-Cooled Tower
Keep the beverage line cooled all the way up to the back of the faucet
An interior fan provides rapid cool down and ensures consistent temperatures
Quickly and accurately monitor the internal temperature at a glance
Knockout for external Nitrogen Tank or Drain Hose
This knockout allows you to mount your nitrogen tank outside the cabinet or direct the drip tray runoff to an external drain
Drip Tray Drain Receptacle
Any spills from the faucet can be directed into this bottle for quick and easy cleaning
Behind these walls lies foamed in place polyurethane insulation to maintain a specific steady temperature
Rubber Floor Mat
A rubber floor mat reduces the shock of heavy kegs on the stainless steel floor
4" locking casters make this iced coffee keg dispenser easy to move, while the built-in drip tray and steel interior make it easy to clean. A 1/7 hp compressor provides superior cooling and cool air is fan-forced into the tower to ensure your cold-brew coffee stays cold all the way up to the faucet.
This coffee kegerator includes a draft tower with a stainless steel faucet and fittings, a set of ball lock keg couplers for Cornelius home brew kegs, a dual gauge nitrogen regulator, and an empty 15 cu.ft. aluminum nitrogen tank with sleek black epoxy finish. This Javarator comes with everything you'll need to tap a ball lock Cornelius keg, but the ICXCK-1S-1 is also customizable with many different features. The standard faucet is made of durable and sanitary stainless steel, but we offer the option to upgrade to a Perlick faucet, which has less internal surface area and will not cause a sticky faucet knob. The included ball lock keg couplers are food grade plastic and are designed to prevent corrosion, but we also allow you the option to upgrade to stainless steel ball lock couplers.
Includes a brand new 15 cu. ft. Aluminum Nitrogen Tank with Sleek Black Epoxy Finish
This tank is produced from high strength, corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy 6061-T6. The eye-catching sleek black epoxy finish acts as an extra layer of protection against corrosion and wear, and the aluminum construction is lighter weight than steel tanks and does not rust. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 580 Valves are CGA approved, and have a female thread for Nitrogen Regulators. (5.5" diameter, 18.25" Height).
Includes a Dual Gauge Nitrogen Regulator
This commercial grade dual gauge regulator is compatible with nitrogen cylinders with CGA 580 valves and features a double gauge design that measures both PSI and the volume of nitrogen gas in the tank. The durable regulator body is constructed of forged brass with all brass connections and components, an integral safety pressure relief valve that releases at 45 PSI, and a shut-off valve that allows you to instantly shut off pressure to the keg. A large pressure adjustment knob makes it easy to adjust the pressure by hand without requiring a screwdriver.
Includes 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. Air Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps
Standard 5 foot length of 5/16" I.D. Blur Air/Nitrogen tubing made of thermoplastic vinyl hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two plastic snap clamps with a reusable clamp design.
Includes Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Couplers
This set includes both a gas in and beer out coupler that works with ball lock Cornelius Pepsi kegs. The gas in features a 1/4" thread for a flare fitting. This connector already has attached the special 1/4" nut that has a 5/16" hose barb attached. The couplers are made of food grade plastic which will not corrode. There is an option to upgrade to all stainless steel ball lock couplers.
Includes a 3" diameter Stainless Steel Draft Tower
The tower is a commercial grade single column, single faucet, 3" diameter stainless steel draft tower with 100% stainless steel contact. The stainless steel contact is necessary for good sanitation. This tower comes complete with a stainless steel faucet and 5 feet of 3/16" I.D. clear tubing. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included. The faucet can be upgraded to a Perlick faucet, which has less internal surface area and prevents the faucet knob from sticking.
Keg Storage Capacities:
- One (1) Full Size / 1/2-Barrel (15.5 Gal.)
- One (1) Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel Short (7.75 Gal.)
- Two (2) 1/4-Barrel Slim (7.75 Gal.) or
- Four (4) 1/6-Barrel (5.25 Gal.)
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Continuous cold air channeled through tower to ensure cold product
- Heavy-duty stainless steel top
- Built-in drip tray with drain
- Stainless steel interior walls and ceiling
- Rubber Floor Mat prevents damage to interior
- Magnetic gasket provides positive door sealing
- Self-closing door with lock
- Refrigeration system utilizes ozone friendly R134a refrigerant
- CFC-free foamed-in-place Polyurethane insulation
- Knockout for remote Nitrogen tank
- Stainless steel finish
- ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed for Commercial Use
Some configurations require external Nitrogen tank mount.
- FREE Shipping on all orders over $75 shipping within the contiguous U.S.
- Most in-stock orders ship within 1-2 business days.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 2-5 business days in transit
- please note: we are experiencing delays in some fulfillment centers due to COVID-19 and wildfires.
- Larger items shipping LTL Freight can take up to 10 business days in transit
FedEx / UPS Shipping:
- FREE over $75*
- 2-5 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
All freight shipments will be scheduled between the delivery company and customer prior to delivery usually 1-2 days before the shipment is ready for delivery. Freight shipments require signature on delivery.
Standard freight delivery is curbside: The shippers will call to schedule a delivery appointment with a 4 hour window. The drivers will then meet you at the designated time and drop the merchandise on the curb.
Inside Delivery will include: In house delivery, up to 1 flights of stairs and into the desired room. (calculated during checkout)
White Glove Delivery will include: Room of choice delivery, light assembly, and removal of any trash or debris from packaging.
Hand 🤚 Picked Shipping: Products marked with the take special shipping care. Because of the nature of these items we take an additional quality control step to make sure these are pack and shipped with no bumps or blemishes. You will see an additional shipping charge but understand this is only to enhance your product experience
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
* Free Shipping only applies to orders over $75.00, shipping within the contiguous United States.