This completely stainless, inline oxygenation system injects oxygen into your wort as it travels from your wort chiller to fermenter and allows you to read the temperature coming out of your wort chiller at the same time. It has a 3" Dial Stainless thermometer and a 2 micron diffusion stone. The inlets and outlets are 1/2" barb. The oxygen inlet is 3/8".
How long should I apply oxygen while transferring to the fermenter? — We recommend you transfer half of your wort to your fermenter before applying inline oxygen (O2) to your wort transfer. If you apply O2 the whole time while transferring you are wasting O2.
- FREE Shipping on most over $75 shipping within the contiguous U.S.*
- ExtraCare Glass items' shipping is calculated at checkout.
- Most in-stock orders ship the following business day.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 2-5 business days in transit
- please note: we are experiencing delays in some fulfillment centers due to COVID-19.
FedEx / UPS / USPS Shipping:
- FREE over $75*
- Flat rate $7.95 under $75*
- 2-5 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
*Free & Flat Rate shipping is only available in the contiguous U.S. Some exclusions apply, including ExtraCare Glass items, special order items, and non-standard items.
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!