Want an easy-to-use, stainless vessel that ferments and carbonates? This 29L/7.6 Gallon keg has been modified to allow you to do both! The top is fitted with a large 4 inch tri-clamp lid with two ball lock posts and a pressure relief valve. You can use this vessel to ferment, carbonate, serve, or push the beer through a filter. The posts are recessed which allows you to stack these kegs up to 4 high. A 4" T.C. end cap with pre drilled hole is also available (H691), which can be paired with a #3 stopper and airlock.
Depending on how long it will take to consume the finished beer, we recommend using two kegmenters, one for fermentation and one for carbonating and serving. After fermentation, there will be a large trub cake at the bottom of the vessel. Leaving finished beer on the trub for too long (2-3 weeks) may eventually lead to off-flavors. Check out our ball lock jumper line (KEG575) to easily transfer from one kegmenter to the other. Also consider our beer filter kit (FIL40), which will allow you to filter the beer during transfer.
- Rated up to 2.5 BAR (36 psi)
- 4" T.C. lid with ball lock posts
- Floating dip tube
- Stainless steel 1.8 mm thick
- As a stainless steel fermenter that is easy to clean
- Great choice for 5 gallon fermentations
- Easy to pressurize the kegmenter after fermentation to push through a filter and into another keg
- Fermenting under pressure, allowing CO2 to exit via the relief valve, reduces esters and fusel alcohol production allowing you to ferment at warmer temperatures
- Distillation - with the addition of a T.C. reducer and condenser
- As a cellar keg for topping up barrels
Warning: Always depressurize keg before removing lid.
Does not include spunding valve shown in example photo.
KegLand, a land of stainless steel where everything is on tap! We have all your beer brewing and keg dispensing essentials available to make your wildest beer dreams a reality. Join us on our never ending quest to discover, create and dispense beverage perfection. Kegland is a place where our amber bounty flows abundantly. It’s a place where every day is a celebration in honour of all that comes from the keg. We are in awe of the mysterious power of kegs where the seemingly endless flow of good times originates and with every pour from the faucet our bond between man and beverage grows stronger.
FREE Shipping over $49
Flat Rate $7.95 under $49
- FREE Shipping on all orders over $49 shipping within the contiguous U.S.
- Most in-stock orders ship the following business day.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 1-3 business days in transit
- please note: we are experiencing delays in some fulfillment centers due to COVID-19 and wildfires.
FedEx / UPS / USPS Shipping:
- FREE over $49*
- Flat rate $7.95 under $99
- 1-3 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
* Free Shipping only applies to orders over $49.00, shipping within the contiguous United States.