The KOMOS™ Dual Gauge CO2 Regulator is a beefy, industrial grade regulator that you will enjoy using for years to come. The robust body and precision diaphragm provide high flow rates, and the pressure can be easily and precisely adjusted with the hand dial. Extra thick stainless gauges come with rubber bumpers for added protection. The dial faces are triple-scaled to read in psi, bar and kPa.
The PRV is rated to 65 psi (4.5 bar) for added safety while in use. Comes with male flare thread gas-out with included 1/4" barb and nut. Easily swap out the barb to a different size if desired. On the back of the regulator body are three M6 screw holes for mounting (screws not included).
Use a Duotight Adapter, along with EVA Barrier line for a solid, yet easy to change, way of connecting gas line. Add Duotight Tees to easily split the line to multiple kegs.
- 0 - 60 PSI
- Strong, robust design
- Highly accurate precision diaphragm
- Easily adjusted by hand
- 1/4" flare fitting with barbed outlet
- Heavy duty steel gauges with rubber bumpers
- 65 psi PRV
- M6 mounting screw holes
- Made in accordance with AS 4267
- FREE Shipping on most over $75 shipping within the contiguous U.S.*
- ExtraCare Glass items' shipping is calculated at checkout.
- Most in-stock orders ship the following business day.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 2-5 business days in transit
- please note: we are experiencing delays in some fulfillment centers due to COVID-19.
FedEx / UPS / USPS Shipping:
- FREE over $75*
- Flat rate $7.95 under $75*
- 2-5 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
*Free & Flat Rate shipping is only available in the contiguous U.S. Some exclusions apply, including ExtraCare Glass items, special order items, and non-standard items.
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!