Designed for the small 'Nano' commercial brewery where the H315 series is too small but you don't yet need a full on expensive professional brewery pump. The March Nano Brewery Pump features a robust flow rate of 17 GPM with all the benefits brewers have come to expect from March magnetic drive pumps. Those features include the ability to throttle back flow and the use of food-grade materials where the beer is in contact with the pump.
*Please Note* - This pump must be taken apart and cleaned after every use to prevent the impeller from seizing. To do so, take the bolts out of the pump head, remove the pump head from the pump, then take the impeller shaft and actual impeller apart. Clean well, and reassemble.
Manufacturer Model Number: AC-5B-MD
Manufacturer Part Number: 0150-0202-0100 (115V)
Manufacturer Part Number: 0150-0202-0200 (230V)
||115V 50/60HZ or 230V 50/60HZ
March Pump's AC-5B-MD Beer Pump is an American seal-less centrifugal magnetic drive pump ideal for homebrewing. It is capable of generating a maximum flow of 17 gallons per minute at 1 foot, and its maximum head is 27 Feet (or around 11PSI). The standard wet end (the materials that come into contact with the solution) is composed of Polysulfone, Buna N, Ceramic, and Ceramic Magnet. The inlet connection is 1 inch female pipe thread, and the outlet is 1/2 inch male pipe thread. The standard motor is a 1 Phase 115V or 230V 0.125 Horsepower fan cooled motor, which can be run on either 50 or 60 hertz (there are performance differences between the hertz options). The maximum internal pressure the pump can tolerate is 50PSI, and the maximum liquid temperature is 225 Fahrenheit or 107 Celsius. To determine if the March AC-5B-MD Beer Pump is suitable for your application, please contact March Pump.
1. Great for Whirlpooling 20 gallons of wort or more.
2. Ideal for our Counterflow Chillers WC90.
Please note that the pump comes with a three foot cord WITHOUT a plug attached. It has a 16 gauge 3 wire setup.
- Motor: 1/8HP 110v/60Hz Max Flow: 17 G.P.M at zero head
- Max Head: 27 ft. at 1 GPM
- Inlet: 1" FPT
- Outlet: 1/2" MPT
Materials in Contact with Beer
- Stainless Steel
- Buna N
- FREE Shipping on most over $75 shipping within the contiguous U.S.*
- ExtraCare Glass items' shipping is calculated at checkout.
- Most in-stock orders ship the following business day.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 2-5 business days in transit
- please note: we are experiencing delays in some fulfillment centers due to COVID-19.
FedEx / UPS / USPS Shipping:
- FREE over $75*
- Flat rate $7.95 under $75*
- 2-5 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
*Free & Flat Rate shipping is only available in the contiguous U.S. Some exclusions apply, including ExtraCare Glass items, special order items, and non-standard items.
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!