Keep your fermentation temperature in check with the BrewBuilt MiniMax CoolStix for Tri-Clamp! Temperature control is one the most important aspects of a healthy, happy fermentation. When your fermenting beer gets too hot, the yeast will likely impart off-flavors that can easily overwhelm the taste of your finished beer. The CoolStix is a revolutionary cooling solution for 7 to 14 gallon conical fermenters. It is easy to clean, easy to setup, and cools quickly and efficiently.
The BrewBuilt CoolStix uses a submersible pump to circulate cooling solution and a digital temperatre controller to regulate flow. When the controller's temperature probe detects that your fermentation temp is getting too hot, it will power on the submersible pump to run ice water or glycol through the CoolStix. Once the temperature stabilizes, the controller will shut off the pump and stop circulation.
This version of the MiniMax CoolStix is recommended for fermenters that have multiple T.C. ferrules on top.
You will also need a cold water source to provide the cooling solution. For maintaining ale temperatures, a cooler or bucket of ice water is sufficient in most cases. For maintaining lager temperatures, we recommend the Icemaster 100 Glycol Chiller.
- 1.5" T.C. MiniMax CoolStix
- 2x Fitting Assemblies That Include:
- 2x Push-In Fittings with 1/4" FPT
- 2x Male Quick Disconnects with 1/4" MPT
- 2x Female Quick Disconnects with 3/8" Barbs
- Submersible Pump (1300 GPH)
- Digital Temperature Controller
- 2x 5 ft. Lengths of 3/8" ID Silicone Tubing
- Diameter - 1"
- Overall Length - 22¼"
- Bottom of CoolStix to T.C. Fitting - 20"
- Width from CoolStix to Barb - 6½"
- Made from 304 Stainless Steel
Please note: the kit does not include a 1.5" Tri-Clamp and Gasket.
- FREE Shipping on most over $75 shipping within the contiguous U.S.*
- ExtraCare Glass items' shipping is calculated at checkout.
- Most in-stock orders ship the following business day.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 2-5 business days in transit
- please note: we are experiencing delays in some fulfillment centers due to COVID-19.
FedEx / UPS / USPS Shipping:
- FREE over $75*
- Flat rate $7.95 under $75*
- 2-5 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
*Free & Flat Rate shipping is only available in the contiguous U.S. Some exclusions apply, including ExtraCare Glass items, special order items, and non-standard items.
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!