This magnetic drive pump is a perfect pump for your brew system. Use it to move hot wort in an all-grain system and also to transfer wort from boil kettle to fermenter. The housing of the unit is made from tough, food grade polysulfone. The magnetic drive allows you to slow down the flow without damaging the pump. This pump is not self priming so do not run the pump dry. The pump head can be rotated in 60-degree increments, allowing for 6 different pump head orienations. An optional stainless head, PMP501, can also be purchased.
- Max Head: 11.15 ft. (3.4 m)
- Max Flow: 5 Gal/min (19L/min)
- 1/2 inch fittings
- Rotatable pump head
- Max temperature - 248 F/ 120 C
- Water resistant (not proof!) casing
- FREE Shipping on most over $75 shipping within the contiguous U.S.*
- ExtraCare Glass items' shipping is calculated at checkout.
- Most in-stock orders ship the following business day.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 2-5 business days in transit
- please note: we are experiencing delays in some fulfillment centers due to COVID-19.
FedEx / UPS / USPS Shipping:
- FREE over $75*
- Flat rate $7.95 under $75*
- 2-5 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
*Free & Flat Rate shipping is only available in the contiguous U.S. Some exclusions apply, including ExtraCare Glass items, special order items, and non-standard items.
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!