An insulated, stainless steel Mashtun for hombrewing that will keep your mash at the temperature you set. Retains an amazing amount of heat since it is double walled with a layer of insulation between the two stainless walls. Unlike insulated plastic cooler the InfuSsion Mashtun is made of food safe stainless steel so you have no worries about the affect of heat on plastic.With cool features like an integrated center drain port, gasketed false bottom setup, etched volume markers, stainless hardware, and a digital thermometer, this is the ultimate mashtun!
When Ss Brewtech tested against similar sized plastic cooler mash tuns, the Infussion dropped 5° F less over the course of a 60 minute mash. The center draining conical bottom vessel silicon gasketed false bottom minimizes the amount of water under the screen, what many brewers refer to as dead space, and allows for great efficiency. One of our favorite features is the simplest...the internal volume markers rid you forever of having to use a ruler to calculate the right amount of mash water.
This is a great addition to any brewery, and with the additional upgrade kits in the pipeline like a Sparging System, Heating & Temp Control System the InfuSsion Mashtun will become of your favorite pieces of equipment for years to come!
The 20 gal InfuSsion Mash Tun will also feasture a recirculation port near the top, as well as a Manometer to measure DP
20 gallon capacity
Internal Volume Markers
Foam insulated Dual Wall 304 SS with excellent heat retention!
Precision LCD thermometer
Foam insulated lid reduces heat loss
False Bottom with removable Silicone Gasket
Silicone handles for safety also act as a lid hanger
Temperature proof - never worry about leaching chemicals from plastic
Wall thickness is nearly an inch of dual layered steel and insulation.
Integrated Recirculation Port
Manometer to Measure DP
PLEASE NOTE: These cannot be used in direct-fire applications. Do not use over a burner!
Dimensions: 24” H x 19” W
FREE Shipping over $75
Flat Rate $7.95 under $75
- FREE Shipping on all orders over $75 shipping within the contiguous U.S.
- Most in-stock orders ship the following business day.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 1-3 business days in transit
- please note: we are experiencing delays in some fulfillment centers due to COVID-19 and wildfires.
FedEx / UPS / USPS Shipping:
- FREE over $75*
- Flat rate $7.95 under $75
- 1-3 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
* Free Shipping only applies to orders over $75.00, shipping within the contiguous United States.