Take the guesswork out of oxygenation with this handy flow meter. If you're using pure O2 to oxygenate your wort, you're likely using a disposable cylinder with a simple brass regulator, and have no way to measure how much oxygen is actually being added. You're essentially left to finding the "sweet spot" on the dial when you open the regulator and aim for the same spot on the next use. Get repeatable results by adding this flow meter to your setup. This device will allow you to dial in the flow rate and help you add the same amount of oxygen from batch to batch.
The flow meter comes with male flare thread inlet and outlet and includes two Duotight fittings. It's ready for use with 8 mm OD EVABarrier tubing right out of the box, or you can add a swivel nut and barb for use with other size tubings.
For a good starting point, we recommend using a 0.5 micron diffusion stone and adding pure O2 at a 1L/minute flow rate for 60 seconds to achieve the recommended 10-14 ppm dissolved oxygen.
- 1/4" Male Flare Inlet/Outlet
- Duotight Fittings for 8 mm OD Tubing Included
- Scaled for 0.1 to 1.4 L/min Flow Rate
- 3.6" H x 0.9" W
KegLand, a land of stainless steel where everything is on tap! We have all your beer brewing and keg dispensing essentials available to make your wildest beer dreams a reality. Join us on our never ending quest to discover, create and dispense beverage perfection. Kegland is a place where our amber bounty flows abundantly. It’s a place where every day is a celebration in honour of all that comes from the keg. We are in awe of the mysterious power of kegs where the seemingly endless flow of good times originates and with every pour from the faucet our bond between man and beverage grows stronger.
FREE Shipping over $75
Flat Rate $7.95 under $75
- FREE Shipping on all orders over $75 shipping within the contiguous U.S.
- Most in-stock orders ship the following business day.
- Standard ground shipping typically takes 1-3 business days in transit
- please note: we are experiencing delays in some fulfillment centers due to COVID-19.
FedEx / UPS / USPS Shipping:
- FREE over $75*
- Flat rate $7.95 under $75
- 1-3 business days in transit
- Does not require Signature
We're committed to your total satisfaction. You may return your items within 30 days of their delivery. Please follow the instructions below.
- Returns must be in brand new condition.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Items must include all parts, pieces, and manuals.
- Items cannot be assembled or used in anyway.
Restocking fees are typically not applied, however, in some cases a restocking fee not to exceed 30% will be withheld from your returned merchandise total. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
* Free Shipping only applies to orders over $75.00, shipping within the contiguous United States.